• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty complained to Lianhe Wanbao about Hookers using new tactic to get customers

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hookers use new tactic to get customers
Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg

Taxi drivers say that hookers are now targeting them.

A relief taxi driver Mr Huang (age 46) called to tell Lianhe Wanbao that he has been encountering Vietnamese hookers masquerading as passengers.

This is believed to be a new tactic since hookers usually look for customers around night clubs, karaoke lounges and walk the streets in areas like Joo Chiat and Geylang.

Mr Huang described his encounter with the hooker, whom he picked up at Textile Centre near the Lavender area.

"The Vietnamese girl boarded my taxi and asked to go to Chai Chee. Then she said that since it's already 2am, why don't we go get a room?" said Mr Huang.

Other taxi drivers describe similar tactics used by hookers. They would board the taxi as a passenger, begin flirting with the driver, then invite them to get a room.

Another taxi driver Wu Jin Cong (Age 59) described his encounter with a Vietnamese girl who asked him if he wanted sex the moment she boarded the taxi. The girl asked for $50 for one hour and was open to bargaining.

He said, "Usually those on the night shift will meet such girls. I ferried a Vietnamese girl at Joo Chiat once and she asked me for sex. I rejected her and she stopped asking."

Taxi drivers say such encounters generally happen in Joo Chiat, Geylang and around Orchard Towers.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 31 October 2011.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C0f2m0Q2J88?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Krafty complained to Lianhe Wanbao about Hookers using new tactic to get customer

Desperate for customer because they come on visitor pass pay few thousand of $$$ will do anything to cover the expenses.