• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Lau... this kind of opening bid... HDB make big $$$ already loh!

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
This week HDB (www.place2lease.com) commercial premise 1 kopitiam and 1 supermarket in Punggol out for bidding...

With opening bid of $32,500... HDB already making good money if only got 1 single bidder @ this price... Average around $6,000 per stall? Punggol resident staying around Blk 612... good luck to have high food price every day...

The supermaket confirm final result will be more than $50,000.... I bet ShengSiong will get it.

Who want to open hair salon in Pinnacle@Duxton $5000/mth..

2 MAP CENTRAL BLK 1, CANTONMENT ROAD, #01-05, S(080001) Shop for specific trade
(40 sqm) $5,000.00 - 3 Days 20 Hours 32 Mins

3 MAP PUNGGOL BLK 612, PUNGGOL DRIVE, #01-06, S(820612) Supermarket
(301 sqm) $15,000.00 - 3 Days 20 Hours 32 Mins

6 MAP PUNGGOL BLK 612, PUNGGOL DRIVE, #01-01, S(820612) Eating House
(350 sqm) $32,500.00

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shoo-in for Koufu loh...the foodcourt arm of NTUC.

nowadays kopi tiams all chain types...no longer those owned by a Hainanese towkay wear pj and make you kopi...sigh...

n the stalls are like manned by PRCs?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shoo-in for Koufu loh...the foodcourt arm of NTUC.

nowadays kopi tiams all chain types...no longer those owned by a Hainanese towkay wear pj and make you kopi...sigh...

n the stalls are like manned by PRCs?

gone gone gone those haylam kopi ah kors all gone gone gone...replaced by pretty don't care less china youngsters...just pour coffee and do their jobs while the towkays no way to be seen....just increase the price of kopi and roti....and simply charge lah......my old kopitiam is about to go too...so no where to limkopi liao.....have to go to fukoon high class kopitiam to lim....80 cents become $8!!!....damned it!....singapore's scene is fast disappearing....all chained kopitiams the same fartup setup and the same fartup kopi !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa sway hai nam kopi, jiak hai nam kuoi pui, gong hai nam weh. Wa di su kee nang. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wa sway hai nam kopi, jiak hai nam kuoi pui, gong hai nam weh. Wa di su kee nang. :biggrin:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HjxMxcK-Jyo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HjxMxcK-Jyo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

you hylam? you must be veri handsome...got beautiful hylammais or not...can cook hylam chickenrice....

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it. Heard from a stall holder in a kofu owned coffeeshop that his rent has just raised to $10k a month. He is thinking of packing up and moving to one of those smaller neighbourhood coffeeshops that charges cheaper rent. Told me that after paying off the rent, workers and utilities he only makes around $2k plus to $3k a month.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means he fucking draws revenue of $15-20k a month!! He should be grateful to Koufu!!!

Some hawker stalls cannot net $1.5k a month.

Tell me about it. Heard from a stall holder in a kofu owned coffeeshop that his rent has just raised to $10k a month. He is thinking of packing up and moving to one of those smaller neighbourhood coffeeshops that charges cheaper rent. Told me that after paying off the rent, workers and utilities he only makes around $2k plus to $3k a month.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HjxMxcK-Jyo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HjxMxcK-Jyo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

you hylam? you must be veri handsome...got beautiful hylammais or not...can cook hylam chickenrice....

I'm handsome indeed. But v short, like most Hainanese/Southern Chinese 南方人 :(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm handsome indeed. But v short, like most Hainanese/Southern Chinese 南方人 :(

i'm very unhandsome.i from the north.tall,lanky and skinny....just sit here and limkopi and talkcock.....hylam meis also very beautiful right? you got many girl friends.my uncles who are hylam have plenty of girl friends. why girls attraCT to hylamkors.....they very cheong right?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hylam mei chio anot?

3915114372_ddd194e975.jpg

What about this?

fiona+xie+26.jpg