• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1,000 PRC women aiming to marry Singaporeans

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

Lianhe Wanbao

A matchmaking agency is offering free services for Singaporean men.

It now has 1,000 Chinese national women hoping to marry Singaporeans within the next six months.

The agency's representative Ms Li Yan (age 43) said that she has 600 women in China registered with her to fly here and find a local husband within two months.

Another 400 PRC women registered with her are already working or studying in Singapore. These women hope to find a Singaporean man within six months.

This matchmaking service is free for Singaporean men, while the PRC women have to pay an amount ranging in the hundreds to several thousands if the package includes a visa to Singapore and a guarantee for a husband.

Singaporean men are very popular with PRC women as local men can speak Chinese and boast high incomes.

A match is typically made after two to three meetings for each person.

Ms Li Yan herself is a PRC bride who married a Singaporean. She sees about ten matches made a month and has helped more than 1,000 couples get together in the last seven years. Five hundred of these PRC-Singaporean couples are already married.

She also reveals that the PRC women who sign up for the service are between 25 and 45 years old and half of them are divorcees.

For the Singaporean men, they are between 40 to 55 years old and about 60% are divorcees.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. get real man.
3. there are another few thousands ready to be some prick's mistress or gf too.
4. prc mei meis are ready for anything that pays well.
5. honest, in my chineyland office, there are tons of such specimen around.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hor say...how long before AWARE cry foul n demand the company to be shut down?

maybe i shld set up one company to match make Sinkie women with ang mohs...i charge sinkie women...LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hor say...how long before AWARE cry foul n demand the company to be shut down?

maybe i shld set up one company to match make Sinkie women with ang mohs...i charge sinkie women...LOL

You may start an agency for (1) PRC woman SINkee men, (2)SPG want Ang Mohs, (3)Pinoy woman want (i)Indian (ii) Banglas, (iii) Ang Mohs, it will be a successful agency, plus (4) Vietnamese woman wants everything...:biggrin:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women are one of the most cunning cunts around. Most probably have boyfriends or even husbands back home. They have no shame about lying to everyone. Most of their lies are outrageous and hard to fathom. My ex employer owns a factory that hires mostly chinese nationals and most of them will do anything to get SG pr.
For them to get pragnant is no big deal just to get PR here. After getting PR, its a different story altogether.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC women are one of the most cunning cunts around. Most probably have boyfriends or even husbands back home. They have no shame about lying to everyone. Most of their lies are outrageous and hard to fathom. My ex employer owns a factory that hires mostly chinese nationals and most of them will do anything to get SG pr.
For them to get pragnant is no big deal just to get PR here. After getting PR, its a different story altogether.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, i see them each and every day man.
3. you are absolutely correct about those tall tales and packs of lies.
4. honest, simply no sympathy or compassion towards such specimen.
5. or else you are on the losing end, cheated big time!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me rephrase it. :biggrin:

It now has 1,000 Chinese national women hoping to marry Singaporeans within the next six months to get PR status here.

After getting it you will see their true colors.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i see so many of them wanting me to tie up for convenience...old old uncle also they want....money and of course the passport to greater freedom...i told them old uncle cannot liao...they reply nevermind....

我爱你
你是我的甜心脏
你是我的丈夫
你是我的命运
你是我的一切...................lamparlah....ni ni ni ni.....nanbeh lah!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sometimes the more incredible the lies the harder it is to detect.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rli7Lox113g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i see so many of them wanting me to tie up for convenience...old old uncle also they want....money and of course the passport to greater freedom...i told them old uncle cannot liao...they reply nevermind....

我爱你
你是我的甜心脏
你是我的丈夫
你是我的命运
你是我的一切...................lamparlah....ni ni ni ni.....nanbeh lah!!!

hi there

1. old uncle, such specimen will not only hook on to you.
2. but many other uncles at the same time.
3. probably, some even older than you mah!
4. one hole to many pricks.
5. pretty enterprising too!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. Happy la you all..Got Chinese meimei wanting to marry you all and think you sinkie chinese got standard.. Ai Say man.. Just be-careful they dont con you guys....

Last edited:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know which agency is this and where its located ?

Since its free, might as well go down take a look... scali found a Zhang Ziyi lookalike lei ~

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to search..But cant come up with anything.. Might have no web-site.. Anyone else got good investigating skills.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried to search..But cant come up with anything.. Might have no web-site.. Anyone else got good investigating skills.

this matchmaking agency prolly talk cock only...on one hand say dun charge sinkie men...on the other say, PRC women attracted to Sinkie men becos they earn alot $$$...

yah, i say Sinkie no charge but hor got admin fee of 10k...

get back liao loh...