• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone can intro any fantastic Halloween parties location?

Hanabi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My peers are the celebratory type of people and they are not really into parties and such. They prefer to enrich their lives by chewing up their lecture notes and hoping they'll remember what's on the paper. I on other hand, prefer to live my young days with enjoyment which I can relive it during my older days to my kids and grandkids. No friends of mine are going for no parties. I'd love to go to one but I don't have idea where I should start. someone tell me?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
U might want to check out Bukit Brown Cemetery. You may get to see Harry's grandpa there if u are lucky and get his autograph!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one recommend Bedok Reservoir ..?

Heard got pontianak and pocong ...:eek:

Oh yah . Krafty too..:eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kid's Grade One class at All Saints' Junior.

After that, at my house.

Cheers!

My peers are the celebratory type of people and they are not really into parties and such. They prefer to enrich their lives by chewing up their lecture notes and hoping they'll remember what's on the paper. I on other hand, prefer to live my young days with enjoyment which I can relive it during my older days to my kids and grandkids. No friends of mine are going for no parties. I'd love to go to one but I don't have idea where I should start. someone tell me?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are looking for the raunchy type of parties... you might get some tips from Sammyboyforum.com, not this forum.
Here only got ah peks, mostly celebrate halloween by asking wives to remove make-up

Last edited: