• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG with 2 Ang Mohs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Was having dinner at the Haig Rd hawker's centre just a few minutes ago and saw a SPG with 2 Caucasians. They were drinking beer , tickling one another , fondling and laughing loudly. Wanted to take a pic of them with my phone camera but wife was annoyed when she got wise as to my intentions. :(

SPG got 2 cocks to suck tonight no doubt.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... and that bitch likes DP too.
14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif

einsteinsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having dinner at the Haig Rd hawker's centre just a few minutes ago and saw a SPG with 2 Caucasians. They were drinking beer , tickling one another , fondling and laughing loudly. Wanted to take a pic of them with my phone camera but wife was annoyed when she got wise as to my intentions. :(

Typical racist Chinese-speaking Singaporean.

I can't decide who is more annoying, a pompous Westerner or a little insecure, racist Chinaman like you forever hating on the Westerners just because they look different from you.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
To SPGs, it's an honour of the highest order to be able to suck not just 1 ang moh dick but 2 at a time.

常言道: 国外的懒叫特别长

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey twit,

read properly you retard. If you can think and reason then see who is the target....the ang mohs or the spg.

Bloody kotek . :oIo:

Typical racist Chinese-speaking Singaporean.

I can't decide who is more annoying, a pompous Westerner or a little insecure, racist Chinaman like you forever hating on the Westerners just because they look different from you.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey twit,

read properly you retard. If you can think and reason then see who is the target....the ang mohs or the spg.

Bloody kotek . :oIo:

SPG is a derogatory term borne out of a racist attitude - that only pure bred chinese are good. half bred chinese are pariahs.

then again, SPGs themselves suffer from pinkerton syndrome, also another disease borne of racism (against their own race)

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
not true bro.

The term SPG was coined by the ang mohs who used to fly in to this part of the world either on business or as flight crew.

They stayed in hotels and either worked or rested during the day and partied at night.

The local girls would come and then put on sarongs and nothing else. When the sarongs came off they would then have nothing on except their smiles. Then the ang mohs would get their ' services.'

Heck some of the older ang mohs even know the word ' cuci longkang.'

This in a nutshell is how the term SPG came about. Nothing to do with racism. Its just a term coined by the ang mohs for the kind of girls they use and discard.

SPG is a derogatory term borne out of a racist attitude - that only pure bred chinese are good. half bred chinese are pariahs. then again, SPGs themselves suffer from pinkerton syndrome, also another disease borne of racism (against their own race)

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmo using their advantages to make use asian gals to get a escape ticket should shit happen in their angmoland.:eek:
gone case.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There are some Ang Moh uncles trying their luck with young pretty PRC beer promoters in Geylang even though it is chicken and duck talk, some how they seems able to connect to each other.

Leaving me uncle frustrated. :mad:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some Ang Moh uncles trying their luck with young pretty PRC beer promoters in Geylang even though it is chicken and duck talk, some how they seems able to connect to each other.

Leaving me uncle frustrated. :mad:

Its all about dollar n cents...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. SPG can mean chinese, malay or indian gals.

not true bro.

The term SPG was coined by the ang mohs who used to fly in to this part of the world either on business or as flight crew.

They stayed in hotels and either worked or rested during the day and partied at night.

The local girls would come and then put on sarongs and nothing else. When the sarongs came off they would then have nothing on except their smiles. Then the ang mohs would get their ' services.'

Heck some of the older ang mohs even know the word ' cuci longkang.'

This in a nutshell is how the term SPG came about. Nothing to do with racism. Its just a term coined by the ang mohs for the kind of girls they use and discard.

jw5

Loyal

Maybe they suck each other while she takes pictures and bangs on the drum? :biggrin: