• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is MP Pritam Singh's occupation ??

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1983-1988 PSLE (Woodsville Primary)(Belvedere Primary)
1989-1992 GCE 'O' Level (St Thomas Secondary)
1993-1994 GCE 'A' Level (Jurong Junior College)
1996-2000 B.A (Hons) (National University of Singapore)
2003-2004 M.A (King’s College London)
2004-2005 Diploma, Islamic Studies (International Islamic University, KL)
2009-Present Juris Doctor (Singapore Management University)

Present Occupations

2007 Opinion Asia Pte Ltd

Member of Parliament

07.05.2011 Aljunied GRC

Career

2003-2006 Institute of Southeast Asian Studies

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Present Occupation - Opinion Asia Pte Ltd

WTF is that ? If I work as a mechanic @ Honda, can I say my occupation is Honda ?

Career from 2003 - 1006 - Institute of Southeast Asian Studies ?

WTF is that again ?

I mean this is Parliament's website, and they provide this kind of information ?

Was Pritam a gardener @ ISAS ? And now a despatch rider @ Opinion Asia ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a fuck what his occupation is as long as he kick the arse of those MIWs.

These are two different matters. And what makes you so sure he will kick the ass of MIWs ? More likely sleep with MIWs. Remember "coalition government" ?

Anyway, very little was being said about his career during the GE.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought he was a graduate student...

He was 36 (or thereabout) when he stood for GE. He declared himself a postgraduate law student. So what was he doing before he signed up for postgraduate law ? Surely at 36, he ought to have had accumulated some working experience. So what work experience does he have ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the problem with most Singaporeans with are fed up with PAP and talk big about voting anything including cockroach other than PAP. Then, when the crunch comes, they start to question the opposition candidates' qualification. The big talk about voting for cockroach is all forgotten. This is logical and prudent in my humble opinion, every voter should. But don't talk big about voting cockroach beforehand. In any case, I think that Pritam stands up well to the scrutiny.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with most Singaporeans with are fed up with PAP and talk big about voting anything including cockroach other than PAP. Then, when the crunch comes, they start to question the opposition candidates' qualification. The big talk about voting for cockroach is all forgotten. This is logical and prudent in my humble opinion, every voter should. But don't talk big about voting cockroach beforehand. In any case, I think that Pritam stands up well to the scrutiny.

That's why I say, Sinkies like to whine about the gahman but if they really wanna look for the chief culprit, they need only look into a mirror.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I say, Sinkies like to whine about the gahman but if they really wanna look for the chief culprit, they need only look into a mirror.

I joined WP, put on WP uniform and helped in public. What do I get here? Anonymous cowards posting my pictures and make fun of me. I'm self prepared and self confident enough to take that in stride. No problem. There's not even agenda of vendetta evoked. I just laugh it off. If I dare to do it. I don't mind having it shown. That's why with whatever disagreements, I reserve a good measure of respect for GMS. He also dares to stand behind what he says and what he does.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram, politics not my cup of tea but do have respect for those who stood up against the odds. Not easy being an opposition politician. Saw JBJ at Cityhall many years ago selling "The Hammer" but did not pay much attention as like many, I am politics ignorant.

Many of the opposition could have chosen the easy route and join the ruling party. Many people also say these people "Kam" but I do not agree with them. I have to admit that I do not have the knowledge or capability to make my birthplace a better place to live and die. I chose to runroad to a so-called Third World Country as describe by many. But heck! Who cares? As long as I am enjoying every moment.

Whatever your contributions are, will be appreciated by many even though they keep quiet.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the context.

So anyone knows what Pritam was doing before he became MP ? Studied all his life until 36 ?

And what was he doing at ISAS and what is he doing now at Opinion Asia ?

This is not even scrutinizing. Normally you can get such information from the Parliament's website. Look at Chen Show Mao - simple and straightforward.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with that if it's that?

We have not come to that stage yet, so don't jump the gun and turn this into a right or wrong question.

If he studied all his life, please be clear. And that's about it. The right or wrong question is for another thread for another day.

Careers - 2003 - 2006 - Institute of South Asian Studies
Occupation - Opinion Asia Pte Ltd

The information raises doubts, and it's perfectly alright to ask what he was doing and what he is doing. Even if he was a janitor at ISAS, there is nothing wrong. Even if he is a despatch rider at Opinion Asia, also nothing wrong. Just be clear like every MP in the Parliament.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should be an intern now ... doing his apprecticeship to prepare for Bar

ram should defend his leaders instead of talkin bout his handsome face because NPNT !!

These are two different matters. And what makes you so sure he will kick the ass of MIWs ? More likely sleep with MIWs. Remember "coalition government" ?

Anyway, very little was being said about his career during the GE.

Khun Ying Pojaman is just another cockster .... who let GMS brainwash him... there wun be a coalition govt in a 2 party system...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have not come to that stage yet, so don't jump the gun and turn this into a right or wrong question.

If he studied all his life, please be clear. And that's about it. The right or wrong question is for another thread for another day.

I think you're the one who jumped the gun earlier. I'm just replying.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you're the one who jumped the gun earlier. I'm just replying.

I'm just asking a question which answer ought to be available to public, but you came in with a reply questioning the 'correctness' of anyone asking such a question.

If you know, just tell me. If you don't know, just say you don't know.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he ram should defend his leaders instead of talkin bout his handsome face because NPNT !!

Don't worry, the leaders are strong. I'm just chatting here. If they need me to defend them to win votes, then I worry.