• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor Yingluck, my heart pain

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hK3GIYXRQyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Properly Punished for voting the Shinawatra Family - 500 yr flood

Drown them! Soak them until they ROT in FOUL water! Stink to sky for a year!:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Properly Punished for voting the Shinawatra Family - 500 yr flood

poor girl. why become pm.aiyah just be ceo can already lah.pm no joke in thailand.anyway hope the b estest for you and your country.your pm then flood.people talking cock.hope you survive and may the heaven bless you pretty girl. yingluck good luck!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

singAPORE rains everyday.where is the big flood?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

singAPORE rains everyday.where is the big flood?

hi there

1. bro, be patient.
2. just wait for the big flood to come.
3. with so many holes and dugging currently undergoing underground.
4. where and how will the rainwater escape to in time?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Drown them! Soak them until they ROT in FOUL water! Stink to sky for a year!:biggrin:

Don't be a stupid idiot. Din't you hear properly? The Democrats led by the Bangkok mayor and his cronies are not following orders and confusing everyone with mixed messages, not Yingluck.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be a stupid idiot. Din't you hear properly? The Democrats led by the Bangkok mayor and his cronies are not following orders and confusing everyone with mixed messages, not Yingluck.

I am not going to watch that video I don't give a shit. I want the Thais to drown and rot in foul water and stink for longest time for voting Shinawatra family & that 淫乐 whore. :wink: This flood is the heaven's punishment DAMN GOOD!

The fact is Yellow & Red Shirt Camps are using this flood to fight A CIVIL WAR, constructing and demolishing temporary sand bag banks and controlling the floodgates. This is the YOUR FLOOD or MY FLOOD game. City people try to block flood water so that water goes outside the city. Northern people wants water to leave their hometowns fast which means dumping water down to city. If city block the flow the north will flood for longer period.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This afternoon, my kopitiam all wet with thunder storms and heavy rain.I look at the longkangs.No flooding lah.Nanbeh why no floods despite all these torrential rains cats and dogs.....Maybe I shall start building the Noah Ark....anyone keen to join me?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says, "ever since yingluck became thai pm, so many problems liao...sigh~":(

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not going to watch that video I don't give a shit. I want the Thais to drown and rot in foul water and stink for longest time for voting Shinawatra family & that 淫乐 whore. :wink: This flood is the heaven's punishment DAMN GOOD!

The fact is Yellow & Red Shirt Camps are using this flood to fight A CIVIL WAR, constructing and demolishing temporary sand bag banks and controlling the floodgates. This is the YOUR FLOOD or MY FLOOD game. City people try to block flood water so that water goes outside the city. Northern people wants water to leave their hometowns fast which means dumping water down to city. If city block the flow the north will flood for longer period.

That's strange cos' what fxxking business has Thai politics got to do with you that you wish them dead???
Why are you not wishing Sinkies dead and rotting in foul water for voting in PAP???
Don't you understand the only way to end the flood quickly is to let water discharge through Bangkok into Siam Gulf??? The selfish Democrats in Bangkok are trying to prevent that. You really cannot grasp the issue. I bet you voted for PAP.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Come up with some facts will you? I mean people are suffering and you too are playing politics. PT got voted in through a democratic process. Why is there a need to curse them especially if you are a foreigner? What has this got to do with you to become personal against the Thais?

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come up with some facts will you? I mean people are suffering and you too are playing politics. PT got voted in through a democratic process. Why is there a need to curse them especially if you are a foreigner? What has this got to do with you to become personal against the Thais?

It IS the political fight happening in this flood. It is a subtle civil war using the flood water, weather you like it or not.

Already told you in last msg and you want to pretend that I did not point it out?

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

The game is YOUR FLOOD or MY FLOOD.

The game is YOU DROWN or I DROWN.

This is live and death game. Nothing to be fucking kind about.

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal

PT got voted in through a democratic process.

Democratic process? Common, are you new to Thai politic? Only people who sell their daughters are stupid and lowly enough to be bought by PT's money. Do you see any part of Thailand where people are more educated ever vote for PT? Of course they got some vote in Bangkok because of fuck up migrants from north and north east. Fucking family, may they rot in hell.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng will just sit back n relak, watch n see how the entire thailand becomes an underwater nation. land of many smiles?:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think seriously, a large part of the situation is clouded by apparent uncooperative behaviour by BKK mayor (bcos opp party) which sends out mixed signals.

and what the hell is the king doing? Come out and say something, get those buggers to at least work together to resolve this problem first before falling back on political difference.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai King is in hospital while the useless prince has already left the country... Thai tourism takes another hard hit!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thai King is in hospital while the useless prince has already left the country... Thai tourism takes another hard hit!

sigh...where is the princess then?

2009 - yellow shirts occupy the airports
2010 - red shirts occupy Central BKK
2011 - flood waters occupy BKK

consecutively 3 years, Thailand have something that hit the tourism industry.