• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ann Kok still hot

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...happened to watch a bit of Ch 8 show about doctor (9am)...wah...Ann Kok in that stapless white dress...sibeh hot leh...

slurp slurp...

She also star in that 7 pm Kampong show...not as hot right? Cos all covered up....:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scenes with her face close up can really see her age. she moving into zoe tay situation. lee ming soon stand next to her look like younger brother. lol

jw5

Loyal
wah seh...happened to watch a bit of Ch 8 show about doctor (9am)...wah...Ann Kok in that stapless white dress...sibeh hot leh...

slurp slurp...

She also star in that 7 pm Kampong show...not as hot right? Cos all covered up....:biggrin:

Walao eh bro, u got watch the previous cooking one or not, with TPH and Thomas Ong?
Ann even more hot in that show, but she act as bad woman/deity. :o

Seriously, if u are not ugly, poor or mentally unstable, maybe got chance to date her.
Why dun u try? :biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Eh... I dated her several nights 20 years ago. Hot then. Nowadays, dunno and don't want to compare and spoil the good memories

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao eh bro, u got watch the previous cooking one or not, with TPH and Thomas Ong?
Ann even more hot in that show, but she act as bad woman/deity. :o

Seriously, if u are not ugly, poor or mentally unstable, maybe got chance to date her.
Why dun u try? :biggrin:

oh yah..thks to reminding me...saw her in that figure hugging red dress...but hor....never watch becos i put off by the poor story line.

this one i watch becos got Ann Kok and jessica liu -another looker...hee

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
03810.jpg

Ann-Kok 15_2139.jpg

Ann_Kok 1_0115.jpg

Ann_Kok 3_1525.jpg

Ann_Kok 2_1604.jpg

8_days_AnnKok_June06.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scenes with her face close up can really see her age. she moving into zoe tay situation. lee ming soon stand next to her look like younger brother. lol

yah quite obvious she doesn't age well. I remember her face was sunken when I accidentally watched channel 8 last year and got a glimpse of her.

I think she must have gone to botox and inject collagen since then.