• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pervert with no underwear exposes his private parts to girls at McDonald's

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pervert_with_no_undies_exposes_his_private_parts-thumbnail.jpg

A man deliberately exposed his private parts to girls at the King Albert Park McDonald's, said STOMPer Hoo. The man reportedly dropped items on the floor several times, and exposed his genitals to the STOMPer's girlfriend and her friends, as he bent over.

The STOMPer relates the incident:

"My girlfriend and a group of friends were studying at McDonald's at King Albert Park on Oct 25, and at around 3 or 4pm, this guy in an army singlet came in and sat next to them.

"He 'accidentally' dropped his coins and my girlfriend's friend helped him pick them up.

"Then, she saw his private parts. He wasn't wearing any underwear!

"He sat with his leg up on the seat. He 'accidentally' dropped his coins again and as he picked them up, he exposed his private parts to my girlfriend and her friends.

"He did this for three times.

"It was obvious that he did all that on purpose because when he came in alone, there were many empty seats but he chose to sit at the table next to them.

"He also did not buy any food from McDonald's.

"He is a shame to guys.

"Seriously, this should never happen to any girl."

man1jpg1319601511917-data.jpg

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomper bitch,

wtf u mean by 'he is a shame to guys'?? what has this pervert gotta do with other guys. 1 guy do pervert thing and all other guys become instantly shamed as well?? siow bo.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy just finish his RT at Maju camp... Very tired drop coins very normal... Forget to bring extra underwear also very normal...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
firstly...there is no law against not wearing underwear & going commando...if zharbors can go braless and go show off perky nipples...guys cannot meh?

some more, cannot prove he deliberately flash...the most he can say, oops...i accidentally flashed...like alot of female actress like to 'flash' when getting off cars.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Body at Bedok Reservoir. Yet to surface coz full of shit and too heavy to float.

hi there

1. aiyoh! dragon.
2. anyone else if so but not the retarded worm leh.
3. honest, i live very close by there hoh.
4. nowadays, the tap water has a very heavy pungent smell especially in the evening.