• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrasg Given Free Rides in Flyer. NSmen Stand Aside!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they are welcoming FTs so why are they now welcoming FWs as well ??

Migrant workers given free rides on S'pore Flyer
By Hetty Musfirah |
Posted: 26 October 2011 1543 hrs

phpkRjNfF.jpg
Photos 1 of 1

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
dotline_240.gif

The Singapore Flyer

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
SINGAPORE: To celebrate Deepavali, some 100 migrants workers in Singapore were given complimentary rides onboard the Singapore Flyer on Wednesday.

The workers were from four unions such as those representing the construction and shipbuilding industries.

Labour MP Zainal Sapari was also present as guest of honour.

The event was made possible by a partnership between the Singapore Flyer and the Migrant Workers Centre.

The Singapore Flyer said the event is a way to bring festive cheer and promote social integration.

From now till the end of December, the Singapore Flyer will also extend a special package for migrant workers to enjoy the ride at S$15 each.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Govt without fail will go aboard in everything. All things are either white or black, extreme left or right.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you give free tickets to people who will never be your customer, i think OK. I guess they are still hoping singapore pay to see.

How much money the company who make this rubbish lost, i want to laugh my head off. As dumb as the crazy horse.