• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Great Flood - How the Rich and Famous cope with

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Venice of the East, as everyone resigns to fate and live with water all around... how are the rich and famous coping?
For Yingluck, her Burberry Boots is a must! The Channel Boots belongs to the wife of the Finance Minister i believe.
Click to enlarge.
http://webboard.sanook.com/forum/?topic=3508038
Yingluck_Burberry.jpg

Chanel Rain Boots Camelia.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
They go Japan holiday. LOL

(walaneh sibeh howlian ah)

Whahaha...sipeh howlian...but I envy you LOL

The first time I saw lady politician in boots was actually in Sg GE06. Cant remember exactly where think it was either Ubi or Tampines field rally. Bloody muddy field. Sylvia Lim came up on stage in boots and smiling apologised for the boots. Thats political charisma. Whole crowd cheered. Looked like plain black boots. Dont know what brand. Maybe last minute bot from pasar malam LOL but nevermind. She won lots of hearts and votes already.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wha't wrong with the thais...pm wears boots also kana booted!...until no LUCK lah...first time in 500 years flood in bangkok....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not begrudge Yingluck for wearing Burberry boots. Please remember the boots were not bought using money from her PM salary. She was some big time CEO before she decided to cast herself in the spotlight for the sake of her brother.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not begrudge Yingluck for wearing Burberry boots. Please remember the boots were not bought using money from her PM salary. She was some big time CEO before she decided to cast herself in the spotlight for the sake of her brother.

nanbeh one pair of boots make so much noise!!! what about billions losses....nanbeh!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
should be alright by then. still 1 week to go.

Yingluck said 4-6 weeks

bangkok chinatown flooded!!!!!!! latest!!!

Yaowarat is close to Chareong Krung which is next to the Chao Phraya river. Even last Thursday there was already water overflowing into the small sois of Yaowarat scaring some tourists. This is going to get worst from now to end of the month.