• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

late night thread | what for supper?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the best supper food?

buffalo wings + cold beer?

cheezy fries + coke

or

CB juice + warm blowjob....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the best supper food?

buffalo wings + cold beer?

cheezy fries + coke

or

CB juice + warm blowjob....

Just came back from Changi Village with my Bro in law and some buddies... Had beer, sea food fried rice, chicken wings, french fries and otak otak... My dog also had 2 pieces of chicken drumsticks...Nasi Lemak stall queue quite long there...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from Changi Village with my Bro in law and some buddies... Had beer, sea food fried rice, chicken wings, french fries and otak otak... My dog also had 2 pieces of chicken drumsticks...Nasi Lemak stall queue quite long there...

Mai keh keh check out some ladyboys for BJ izzit LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai keh keh check out some ladyboys for BJ izzit LOL

Not much ladyboys there tonite... I saw this ugly Malay bapok at the carpark... face full of poke marks, thick make up, short tight skirt, curly hair. :eek: :p..Yucks...!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My supper tonight is macademia nuts with Cordon Bleu, gifts from my Dutch lady. Too bad she has left on a flight to Holland.

唯有月下独酢。把酒问青天,后会有无期?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teochew porridge. :p

Reminds me of old KTV cheonging days. After cheong always supper either Rangoon Rd porridge or Balestier Rd bakuteh. Jio the GRO along also. Then try to half sian half talk price to bed. Nowadays seldom cheong KTV. Waste of time and money. Just go Geylang and ask her how much? LOL