• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gaddafi 'Killer': I shot him twice, in head & in chest

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/79UFRfXfMhk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kill one dictator and replace him with another bloodthirsty dictator?

I once asked an Iraqi friend of mine (who's already an australian) what he thought about Saddam. He said Saddam was a dictator but a "good dictator" who kept stability. The allied invasion in 2003 made his former country un-liveable.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit like Kuan Yew lah. He may have raped you but hey, at least he didn't murder you. Count your blessings :biggrin:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as a good dictator when your whole family is gassed to death during a wedding ceremony.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy that shot Gaddafi should be awarded with the 5 million dollar x factor contract. Simon will become much more wealthier.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill one dictator and replace him with another bloodthirsty dictator?

I once asked an Iraqi friend of mine (who's already an australian) what he thought about Saddam. He said Saddam was a dictator but a "good dictator" who kept stability. The allied invasion in 2003 made his former country un-liveable.

Your Iraqi friend should have just move to another Arab state with a another dictator in charge. Go to OZ and live in an angmor democratic country for fuck. These kind of shit ragheads says one thing but does another. In UK and France got alot of these ragheads using and hiding under the cover of democracy only to bite the hands that feeds them. I say fuck them. No one needs them. Europe is stupid to let so many of them in. Alot of social problems. Even Oz had their share of problems with these shit rag heads. I am not againts any religion or race, but these kinds of mudderfuckers are hypocrites.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any of you guys noticed that when the dictator was around thou living might be a bit hard there is stability and order but when he is gone it became worst? Compare Marcors ( Philipines ) Soharto ( Indonesia ) Saddam ( Iraq ).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bit like Kuan Yew lah. He may have raped you but hey, at least he didn't murder you. Count your blessings :biggrin:

I predict that years after the death of LKY, many Sporeans will miss him. They will remember the good old days before LHL took over:rolleyes: Never mind mind that he hid many of his skeletons more successfully & it's very difficult for LHL to continue to do so :smile:

I hear the same thing from Indonesians who miss the stability that Suharto represented.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Iraqi friend should have just move to another Arab state with a another dictator in charge. Go to OZ and live in an angmor democratic country for fuck. These kind of shit ragheads says one thing but does another. In UK and France got alot of these ragheads using and hiding under the cover of democracy only to bite the hands that feeds them. I say fuck them. No one needs them. Europe is stupid to let so many of them in. Alot of social problems. Even Oz had their share of problems with these shit rag heads. I am not againts any religion or race, but these kinds of mudderfuckers are hypocrites.

Do you believe iraq today is better than it was 9 years ago?

And btw, you are waaay off the mark about my friend. He is a state representive leader for muslim youth in victoria. A mathematics grad, uni tawkwondo rep and great guy who is actively trying to bridge his people with their new country. He gets regular invitations from the federal government to canberra for conventions. Many times we have talked about immigration problems, racism and other issues in australia over shisha sessions. One of the few progressive Muslims I respect.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those guys who missed Suharto benefited from suharto's policies. When the country opened up, no more contract based on negotiation. All must tender.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA created policies to destroy the social fabric of Iraq after the invasion. Imagine dismantling the army, police and civil service in one go.
Why they did this is still a mystery. But since it was saddam who shot the scuds at Israel, I believe it was meant to make Iraq unmanageable so as not to threaten Israel again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those guys who missed Suharto benefited from suharto's policies. When the country opened up, no more contract based on negotiation. All must tender.

The people who I'm referring to have no connection to the establishment. They just remember & miss the stability that Suharto represented. When LKY is history, I suspect the same thing will happen in Spore. There will be people who will miss the stability that LKY regime represents & not necessarily the despot LKY.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "kill people still so haolian! now he kana marked by gaddafi's men liao. sure die one.":mad:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]US media on Gaddafi: In praise of lynching[/h] Published: 26 October, 2011, 09:49
Edited: 26 October, 2011, 17:56

American newspapers carry front-page news of Gaddafi's death

The mainstream US media has reacted to Muammar Gaddafi's brutal lynching with a tidal wave of cheers and approval, trumpeting the Colonel’s death as the start of a new era for Libya. *US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton led the triumphant celebrations of Gaddafi’s death with her immortal line, “We came, we saw, he died!” - words which are sure to be remembered far beyond America’s shores.

Joy at the killing of the killing of the African leader spread like wildfire through the US media.
“It cost us a trillion dollars to get Saddam and a billion dollars to get Gaddafi,” remarked television host Bill Maher.
“And Libya says they’re going to pay back the billion that we spent, too. So it’s going to end up being sort of free for nothing,” cheered the host of MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show.
Senator Lindsey Graham gave it to us straight:
“Let’s get in on the ground, there is a lot of money to be made in the future in Libya, there is a lot of oil to be produced,” he said.
Not a single American soldier killed and great opportunities ahead – it seems like the perfect new warfare, and one that serves as a sharp lesson to others.

Click to enlarge
“I think it sends an important message to other leaders in the region,” lectured a CNN commentator.
“Boy, I tell you, these Arab dictators – they’re not very original. Just like Saddam Hussein, caught him in a hole,” sneered Bill Maher.
“Muammar Gaddafi was a bad guy,” Fox concluded.

Although many Libyans would argue whether he was really so bad, considering what Gaddafi did for the country’s social welfare and women’s rights, in the eyes of the US media, he was the ultimate evil.

“It is a demonization, every step of the way, against Gaddafi. In the media today always one man, one leader of a country, becomes a justification for destroying an entire country,”
acknowledged Sara Flounders, member of the Workers World Party.

For a few days, the media savored the bloody images of Gaddafi’s killing and laughed at similarities between his capture in a ditch and that of Saddam Hussein.

In the eyes of the American public, the celebration of Gaddafi’s killing effectively erases the bad taste left by the NATO campaign – no mention of Libyan civilians killed in NATO strikes, not much talk about the destruction to the country caused by those strikes. Gaddafi’s killing is presented as a triumph, creating a perception that somehow it is perfectly OK to invade a country and help its leader be lynched. But if it is presented as such a success – doesn't it become more tempting to try the same methods somewhere else?

Any country will be at their mercy if they (TPTB) decides the country's leaders and regimes need to be replaced. When will it end? Next country targetted? Iran, Syria, Yemen or Algeria? Take your pick.