• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China : driver killed boy on purpose to save on hospital fees

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lorry driver ran over a five-year-old boy – and then reversed over him to make sure he was dead in an apparent attempt to avoid footing hospital bills for the child.

The sickening incident happened in Luzhou, western China, when driver Ao Yong hit Xiong Maoke as he left home to walk to school.

Witness Zhang Shifen said: ‘I saw the truck move back a little and then move forward again. Xiong became wrapped up in the wheel and the truck continued forward another ten yards.’

Yong, the lorry driver jumped from his cab after hitting the boy then asked: ‘How much shall I pay?’

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's happened before cos that's the stupid law in the communist country - the driver has to support the the victim for life if he/she is paralysed.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
say-fuck-to-china.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 上梁不正,下梁歪。

What happen to 3rd party insurance? No insurance in PRC?

Insurance company director plays golf with the judge. At case hearing judge throws the case out of court saying no case here - it is the driver's fault.

We are all required by LAW to pay insurance premiums, when need to claim, the LAW protects the insurance company!!!

Cheers!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lorry driver ran over a five-year-old boy – and then reversed over him to make sure he was dead in an apparent attempt to avoid footing hospital bills for the child.

The sickening incident happened in Luzhou, western China, when driver Ao Yong hit Xiong Maoke as he left home to walk to school.

Witness Zhang Shifen said: ‘I saw the truck move back a little and then move forward again. Xiong became wrapped up in the wheel and the truck continued forward another ten yards.’

Yong, the lorry driver jumped from his cab after hitting the boy then asked: ‘How much shall I pay?’

The court shall make him pay for a bullet, for his execution!!! He will be sentence to death!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Communist ruled China, look what these idiots Communist officials were doing on those poor child still alive!Oversea chinese must united and swear to fight against the Communist regime in China!!!

[video=youtube;FkdAjF9tzPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdAjF9tzPo&feature=related[/video]

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vehicles in china should just be install with circular saw blades as to ensure that anything that gets run over once is enuff.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies, "now u know why nobody kaypoh about that little china girl kana run over 2X? same thinking mah - better dead than hospitalized!":rolleyes:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
They ought to cut down on the dog meat, Dog eat dog mentality.. If you see a chinamen and a Cobra..Which you shoot first? :smile: hahaha.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They ought to cut down on the dog meat, Dog eat dog mentality.. If you see a chinamen and a Cobra..Which you shoot first? :smile: hahaha.

How about if you see a Chink , an Ah Neh and five poisonous snakes...

Which do you shoot first ?

lol :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To be honest, if I was the lorry driver and dealing with such discriminatory laws like supporting victim for life, I will run over the kid 10 times to make sure. Also what happens if its the kid's fault? he run out onto the road thinking it belongs to his Grandfather? roads are for vehicles and vehicles take priority, if people just dash out onto the roads,.its their fault, vehicle have the right of way.