• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why chup cheng kias like to stirr shit?

W

windows

why all chup cheng kia are shit-stirrers?

from lionel souza dog to forvendet dog to vivian dog all same same.

maybe they have the worst of traits from their parent's race

(chindian = worst traits from chinese and indian)
(eurasian = worst traits of angmor + whatever else race)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with eurasians is that it seems that a majority of them i suppose seem to look up to their ang moh side and totally disregard their asian side. The problem is that a majority of them don't really look like pure bred ang mohs and not all of them are good looking. In fact some look hideous. Yet for some odd reason they still somehow think they are better especially pure bred asians. I wonder if there are enough of them to become a new race like the latinos in south and central america. Some mixed breed asians especially those mixed with indian are pure asian but probably some thing they are ang moh too.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with eurasians is that it seems that a majority of them i suppose seem to look up to their ang moh side and totally disregard their asian side. The problem is that a majority of them don't really look like pure bred ang mohs and not all of them are good looking. In fact some look hideous. Yet for some odd reason they still somehow think they are better especially pure bred asians. I wonder if there are enough of them to become a new race like the latinos in south and central america. Some mixed breed asians especially those mixed with indian are pure asian but probably some thing they are ang moh too.

Being "chup cheng" as your friend crudely describes, not all Eurasians have common stereotypable features like Chinese, Malays or Indians. For example, Brian and Mark Richmond can pass off as caucasians, Venetta Lopez can pass off as Chinese, while Hamish Brown looks somewhere in between. When I was in the US, people assumed that I was local American until I told them that I was from Singapore. There's no inherent feeling of superiority. It's just the perception of the public. There's no deliberate abandonment or preferment of any culture. We just follow our paternal side as I'm sure you Chinese practise too in case of intermarriage.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being "chup cheng" as your friend crudely describes, not all Eurasians have common stereotypable features like Chinese, Malays or Indians. For example, Brian and Mark Richmond can pass off as caucasians, Venetta Lopez can pass off as Chinese, while Hamish Brown looks somewhere in between. When I was in the US, people assumed that I was local American until I told them that I was from Singapore. There's no inherent feeling of superiority. It's just the perception of the public. There's no deliberate abandonment or preferment of any culture. We just follow our paternal side as I'm sure you Chinese practise too in case of intermarriage.

Wrong in my case, i follow my mother's side. My father wasn't a catholic or christian before he married my mum but he converted and hence i was born catholic. During CNY i visited both my father's and mother's side. In any case i find it stupid for you to claim just to follow your paternal side. It's just an excuse from you that you don't even look too kindly on your mum's side. Mind you there's eurasians that have chinese fathers like vivian tan for eg but i doubt she speaks much chinese but then again she lives in oz.

Many mixed races in the US so that's nothing special. Actually i find it laughable that you say you forgot all your chinese after staying there. I lived in the US for a period of time and i still can read and speak mandarin.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
chup cheng of any mix like to stirr shit. especially that chup cheng that kena control by his mum-in-law. lol.

Glad to hear a tone of humor from you now. My MIL would be amused if she's reading this. :wink:

As for stirring shit, it's what this forum is about, isn't it? Bringing up topics, comfortable or uncomfortable to some or all.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong in my case, i follow my mother's side. My father wasn't a catholic or christian before he married my mum but he converted and hence i was born catholic. During CNY i visited both my father's and mother's side. In any case i find it stupid for you to claim just to follow your paternal side. It's just an excuse from you that you don't even look too kindly on your mum's side. Mind you there's eurasians that have chinese fathers like vivian tan for eg but i doubt she speaks much chinese but then again she lives in oz.

If you lived in NY, LA or SF etc. I'm sure there're Chinatowns there. But where I lived, it was either lily white or jet black, all-English. In any case, I'm downline from many generations of Eurasians. Even if following maternal side, my mother was also English speaking only. Our family isn't very close to other Eurasian families in the community since we're atheists, neither Catholic nor Protestant.

Many mixed races in the US so that's nothing special. Actually i find it laughable that you say you forgot all your chinese after staying there. I lived in the US for a period of time and i still can read and speak mandarin.

Well, I can still speak some basic Chinese and recognize some basic Chinese characters. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you lived in NY, LA or SF etc. I'm sure there're Chinatowns there. But where I lived, it was either lily white or jet black, all-English. In any case, I'm downline from many generations of Eurasians. Even if following maternal side, my mother was also English speaking only. Our family isn't very close to other Eurasian families in the community since we're atheists, neither Catholic nor Protestant.

Well, I can still speak some basic Chinese and recognize some basic Chinese characters. :wink:

Wrong dude i stayed in a very white part of the country. It's one of the new england states but it's main city is still pretty much global in outlook and has quite a strong black presence. I stayed somehow in Pennsylvania. The largest city Philadelphia is a few hrs drive away but the place where i stayed still majority white and in fact they were quite racist to non whites even blacks.

If you want to talk about the eurasians here yes i would suppose they would be closer to someone that had the same religion as them and attended the same church as they do. Hence they would be closer to a chinese or some other person that was a catholic or protestant etc.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah angmor kia speaks angmor is natural lah. Angmor kia speaks Chinese then I worry LOL

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is a typical struggle for all halfbreds - who am i? Bob Marley is the son of white landowner, who had a quickie with his black mom. in the end, he's more rasta than the rastas.

the point is, halfbreds have a unique challenge in life - they are free to choose between cultures A and B. Purebreds lack this choice.

race shouldn't matter in the end, its about individuals. there are assholes of every colour, just like there are angels of every colour.

what separates us is the capitalist economic divide.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a typical struggle for all halfbreds - who am i? Bob Marley is the son of white landowner, who had a quickie with his black mom. in the end, he's more rasta than the rastas.

the point is, halfbreds have a unique challenge in life - they are free to choose between cultures A and B. Purebreds lack this choice.

race shouldn't matter in the end, its about individuals. there are assholes of every colour, just like there are angels of every colour.

what separates us is the capitalist economic divide.

Point taken. The thing is this is singapore and not a white country. Sg is still an asian country. It was just my observation that it seems that many eurasians that grew up in sg totally immersed into sg culture and somehow have this type of disdain for their asian side.

To tell you the truth there's old school and new school eurasians. Old school eurasians would be those that were mixed for many generations. New school would be a 1st generation eurasian kid. I think the issue at hand is with those old school eurasians that somehow think and talk in a western manner even though their last white ancestor could be who knows a few generations back.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, you still don't get it. You yourself admitted that you're from purebred Chinese family and yet your family chose to be English speaking, that's why your Chinese isn't as good as others, e.g. forummers spinning Chinese essays, quotable quotes and poetry like Uncle Yap, Alamaking, Red Amoeba, Hedge Trader etc. that you and I can't understand. Drifter and Ramseth can even write in Japanese. I'm actually envious of these people. How I wish I could too. But it was the circumstances, not only like yours but much more than yours. My family has been English speaking only for generations, both paternal and maternal sides. What choice do I have? I betrayed and abandoned nothing. If we want to talk about betrayal and abandonment, you should look at yourself and your family first. Doesn't it sound crazy that a purebred Chinese who isn't good in Chinese keep hounding an Eurasian why he's not good in Chinese?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to hear a tone of humor from you now. My MIL would be amused if she's reading this. :wink:

As for stirring shit, it's what this forum is about, isn't it? Bringing up topics, comfortable or uncomfortable to some or all.

Aiya why bother proving who you are Forvendet. Everyone is entitle to their opinion. I've worked overseas before and I know stuff from observation. I didn't choose to be born of any particular race but I'm proud of where I came from. I'll make the best of it as I go along. Cheers grago.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should start seeing each other as Individuals.. It doesnt make sense to judge an Individual by his race..Cos its isnt facts... We cant assume this race is like this and that race is like that.. Its the bigot in us that makes us assume that Your race is who you are.. I dont believe it.. I dont see my race/religion as my Primary self, I see who i am by my own character and how i walk in life. Deep down inside all of us..Including Rasta and windows knows that Stereotype is just a crude way of putting someone down... I stereotype all the time too just for the shits and giggles, But it isnt solid. We know inside that we shouldnt be talking like this and throwing racist slurs at one another and being racist, Dont be proud of it and be a Gentleman. Racism is not accepted in all society and its immoral to do so. You either let your evil side overcome you or you fight it and be a good person with good morals.

Another thing is.. Never think your race is far superior then other race.. Nor think that being born a certain color makes your far superior or inferior.

CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF BY YOUR CHARACTER AND THE WAY YOU WALK IN LIFE, NOT USE RACE TO GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE AND MAKE YOU WALK.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, you still don't get it. You yourself admitted that you're from purebred Chinese family and yet your family chose to be English speaking, that's why your Chinese isn't as good as others, e.g. forummers spinning Chinese essays, quotable quotes and poetry like Uncle Yap, Alamaking, Red Amoeba, Hedge Trader etc. that you and I can't understand. Drifter and Ramseth can even write in Japanese. I'm actually envious of these people. How I wish I could too. But it was the circumstances, not only like yours but much more than yours. My family has been English speaking only for generations, both paternal and maternal sides. What choice do I have? I betrayed and abandoned nothing. If we want to talk about betrayal and abandonment, you should look at yourself and your family first. Doesn't it sound crazy that a purebred Chinese who isn't good in Chinese keep hounding an Eurasian why he's not good in Chinese?

Wrong i'm not chiding you for your language proficiency. You're either avoiding it or you cannot see it. The pt i'm making is why do ppl like you have this type of superiority complex that probably arises from the fact that you're mixed with white and that's it. From the number of threads you've started here you have shown your disdain for chinese practices and stereotype them in a bad way and you're half chinese. I'm sure i'm spot on about you that you think you're somehow better than pure bred asians whether or not you're conscious of it and it has nothing to do with abilities but more on what you're born with.

Btw proficiency in chinese language there's a catch 22 involved. Sure it's always good to be able to write and speak good chinese but the fact of the matter is there are very few ppl that are able to do both equally as well. Yes i did mention i cannot read and write chinese characters well but i do speak mandarin well. The pt of the matter is you have not seen how good i can read and speak chinese therefore you're assuming i probably speak it as well as yourself which is pretty bad. Well i speak mandarin and enunciate the words much better than president tony tan. Tony even rehearsed it beforehand obviously and i definitely speak it better than him.

Anyway back to the catch 22 involving chinese. You speak chinese well and ppl will call you chinese helicopter which isn't something to be proud of. In fact some chinese educated don't want to speak so well in mandarin to avoid being associate with china ppl. Even among the chinese educated ppl are always lamenting how good one's english is. Ppl that speak and write poorly in english get chided. Those that do so in chinese not so much. You should be glad that is the case in sg. Actually since you look more white i suppose chinese ppl praise you to the skies for actually being able to string some half fucked chinese phrase. Isn't that correct?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just wake up ah LOL

Trouble with this forum is donch talk race also cannot. If you say somebody do some shit thing, the next question is guess which race LOL

Kuan Yew started it first. We are but victims of circumstances :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway back to the catch 22 involving chinese. You speak chinese well and ppl will call you chinese helicopter which isn't something to be proud of. In fact some chinese educated don't want to speak so well in mandarin to avoid being associate with china ppl. Even among the chinese educated ppl are always lamenting how good one's english is. Ppl that speak and write poorly in english get chided. Those that do so in chinese not so much. You should be glad that is the case in sg. Actually since you look more white i suppose chinese ppl praise you to the skies for actually being able to string some half fucked chinese phrase. Isn't that correct?

That is correct, but in no way do I feel superior. If others want to feel that I'm superior, there's nothing I can do about it. I do respect Chinese who speak Chinese very well, articulately and intelligently, e.g. Tang Liang Hong, Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao etc. In fact, I feel that they're superior since they can speak English almost, if not equally as well too. LTK may carry an accent but his content and articulation in English beat most of PAP MPs by miles.

Last edited: