• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FT act blur / act virgin after advertising on online sex ad

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC woman's job ad attracts flood of sex offers
Lianhe Wanbao - 1 hr 26 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A Chinese national woman posted a job ad in Singapore but ended up with offers for sex instead.

Ms Zhang (age 32) manages a supermarket in Dubai in the Middle East. One week ago, she came to Singapore for sightseeing and stays at the home of a friend.

Falling in love with Singapore's lifestyle and tropical climate, she hopes to work here and recently posted an internet ad searching for a local job. Through it, she hopes to understand Singapore's working environment better before she invests in opening her own shop here.

Her innocent job ad however, has turned into a nightmare for her.

"I posted my job ad on 17 October. After that, I received a continuous stream of calls and SMSes from men asking for sex services and one night stands."

When she went online to check, she found a sex ad with her phone number posted on 20 October.

"Someone posted another ad with my phone number! It stated that I have been working in Singapore for three months, and that I'm lonely here and looking for several people to have one night stands!"

Ms Zhang immediately deleted her original ad and sought to clarify her stand with another online post.

But this proved to be too late. She was receiving calls all night after the sex ad and got sick of explaining herself to the callers. The next day, she continued to entertain an endless stream of calls and SMSes asking for sex.

Ms Zhang suspects the sex ad with her number on it may have been an act of revenge by a man who saw her original job ad.

Soon after she posted her job ad, a man had called her asking for sex, and had become angry after she rejected his advances. The man insulted her and she threatened to call the police. The two even had a lengthy quarrel through SMS.

Ms Zhang now wishes to caution other women not to post their contact numbers online.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 24 October 2011.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Zhang (age 32) manages a supermarket in Dubai in the Middle East. One week ago, she came to Singapore for sightseeing and stays at the home of a friend.

]Falling in love with Singapore's lifestyle and tropical climate, she hopes to work here and recently posted an internet ad searching for a local job. Through it, she hopes to understand Singapore's working environment better before she invests in opening her own shop here

Miss Zhang, we don't love you.. We don't need you.. Spore got many shops already... Just fuck Off back to China..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the picture, its safe to say that she is one ugly worn out ass- fucked by arabs biatch. How dare she come to sinkeeland and push the ugly people index higher.

Which sinkee employer gonna hire her with looks like that..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poww. up the man who put up the ad, he is a singapore hero who safeguard the job of local, against the foreigner bias gov.