• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my posts ALL go to moderator???

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im puzzled as well.
Im proud to say I was among the first to discover Sammyboy back in the 90's. Back then, LeongSam was the only moderator and other then his occasional 1-liner cautions... Its pretty much everything goes... That lead from a rant forum to his now famous and seperate Sex talk forum. We use to attribute his audacity to the fact that he resides in Sydney(was he?)

im still trying to figure out if age and money have gotten him or ISB pressure.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Im puzzled as well.

All new members start off in moderation. This measure is designed to defeat spam bots. It only lasts a very short period. After that, you're home free.

You're less than 24 hours old. Patience is a virtue that's always rewarded.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
DArn... spoke too soon... messages still going to moderator...

How long is the moderation period?

Why not open a Sammyboy Jr thread and all newbie go shit there 5 times before allowed to come out? thats how most forum control spammers... :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
D

Why not open a Sammyboy Jr thread and all newbie go shit there 5 times before allowed to come out? thats how most forum control spammers... :p

That's a stupid system that's easily bypassed. My system is far more sophisticated. Post too little and you're stuck in moderation. Post too much and the same thing happens. :p

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a stupid system that's easily bypassed. My system is far more sophisticated. Post too little and you're stuck in moderation. Post too much and the same thing happens. :p

I'm beginning to see the beauty of what i first thought was a sick and perverted system..:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want people to penetrate your asshole, but you dun want too deep? lol

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All new members start off in moderation. This measure is designed to defeat spam bots. It only lasts a very short period. After that, you're home free.

You're less than 24 hours old. Patience is a virtue that's always rewarded.

I have posted several messages. Some r more than few days. Some are on eve n on CNY.

But till now, non of them appear in the thread?