• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Paki muslims visiting Sg ask local malays how is life for muslims here

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subjugation! Persecution! Apartheid state! Slowly but surely island being transformed into a china province after Malays are culturally cleansed and turned into brown China men.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subjugation! Persecution! Apartheid state! Slowly but surely island being transformed into a china province after Malays are culturally cleansed and turned into brown China men.
Syed,
I feel for your distress of being a non-Chinese.
It would be best if you relaxed because it is not your fault.
Just unlucky. We never have a choice of parents.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pakistani Muslim is different from Malay Muslim because in Pakistan, muslims are allowed to eat dog meat and sodimise young boy ass

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking an intellectual retard that could at his best, find work in a mama shop?

I don't know which is dumber, the interviewer or interviewee.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking an intellectual retard that could at his best, find work in a mama shop?

I don't know which is dumber, the interviewer or interviewee.

He is not a retard, he is the young 4th generation towkay. But agree with you interviewer was asking the wrong person on "Easy to be muslims in Singapore?", he should interview you. :cool: