• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Hakka son of chicken @k1976 everyday hide in rat hole using code Agent G to smear and abuse Gansiokbin as chicken slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holey Veergin
Your Malaysian Hakka mother wife daughters are then holey virgin whereas I am hokkien virgin with annulled marriage and I can issue you virginity test challenge but you act holy dirty criminal dog dare not take up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. My mum is a sinki , and ish a Hokkien Hakka hybrid
Come on you Hakka son of prostitute were busted pretended to be hokkien and then immediately insulted hokkien women are sluts and now pretending your mother is hokkien. Why you insult your mother as slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!
IMG_9343.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!View attachment 200529
@k1976 hide in rat hole use Agent G to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Knnbccb you are fake but I am not fake like you. I am a real virgin with real humble background that made it to whatever you jealous loser think I need to open leg to sell cb like your Hakka mother to achieve. Or are you Cantonese faking to be Hakka just like how you fake your mother is hokkien forgetting that you called hokkien women slut. 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!View attachment 200529
Not once but pop pop pop four times to win married man special char bor service indeed. Everything that people accused me is always what they and their cheap women are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ish she our inhouse Holey Maiden 剩姑婆,金??
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin hokkien virgin with annulled marriage. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the holeu maiden fake virgin whore agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man pop pop pop four times hahahaha 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leemember Holely Veergin that cannot find Hole?
Hey hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog your mother is the sex worker that cannot find hole. When are you going to swear if I am a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage you die a violent death? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog your mother is the sex worker that cannot find hole. When are you going to swear if I am a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage you die a violent death? Pui!
As usual hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog @k1976 dare not swear. You think you are the expert you know me? Swear for it. Remember what you said yourself 你的身体很诚实your liar evil coward bully mouth dare not swear. Again proving whatever you dogs sons of chickens said of others is a reflection of what you are yourself. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu genes , u know lah...all will be like Agent G True color de woh

Dun say ,never warn sia
Pui your hakka Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg big big gave birth no teach hide in rat hole spreading lies doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu genes , u know lah...all will be like Agent G True color de woh

Dun say ,never warn sia
And your Malaysian hakka mistress of the century is then called jiuhu genes that sweet talk PLUS MONEY get wet. While my grandparents are from China and my parents born in Malaya is not called jiuhu genes. Seriously superior to your self claimed sinkie coolie genes that also has nothing to do with me. Pui!