• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consuming stuffs beyond eXpiry dates..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you game ?..:wink:
Just happened to open a pack of Bonito fLakes for my Chawan-mushi makings; when i reaLised
it's expiry date was in Oct 2012..:eek:
Anyway, i took a whiff at them and decided to proceed..:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just happened to open a pack of Bonito fLakes for my Chawan-mushi makings; when i reaLised

You are still around to tell us this, then the Bonito flakes must be all right, if you are not around, please inform us.:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are still around to tell us this, then the Bonito flakes must be all right, if you are not around, please inform us.:biggrin:

Just did the stock; but have yet to try the reaL Chawan-mushi..Let's see if kena Lau-sai Later or not..:eek::wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sum who r cunning enuff wil put ... best b4 xx/xx/20xx etc ... so it means if u dunwan 2 waste ur moni, u stil can eat after xx/xx/20xx ...

WaLan; what expiry formuLa is this ?..seems Like some rocket sCience..:eek::*::wink:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
the packaging and online sites always recommend that cheddar cheese taste better when it's near expiry date, but i always finish them up before that happens...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell that to the really poor people.

To them it would be manna from Heaven.

Beggars have no choice.

Surely better then dust-bin food that is also shared by rodents like rats, cockroaches, lizards, cats and dogs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now 2024 , have u finished eating the flakes?