• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After my jb condo management played dirty tricks to remove me from chat group, they have been giving me problems on monthly billing of maintenance fees and water bills. Don’t receive the billing through email and always have to ask them multiple times for the bills which they claimed sent but I don’t receive them each time. Now you know how dirty people are. They said sent means sent but I didn’t receive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After my jb condo management played dirty tricks to remove me from chat group, they have been giving me problems on monthly billing of maintenance fees and water bills. Don’t receive the billing through email and always have to ask them multiple times for the bills which they claimed sent but I don’t receive them each time. Now you know how dirty people are. They said sent means sent but I didn’t receive!
Oh ya the jb condo management office staff are all Malaysians. Malaysia government very good and successful to get foreign developer to give good executive and manager jobs to all Malaysians. Not like Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the jb condo management office staff are all Malaysians. Malaysia government very good and successful to get foreign developer to give good executive and manager jobs to all Malaysians. Not like Spore.
The current jb condo manager was also promoted from executive there within a few years. Looks like easy to be condo manager in jb, no need qualifications no need much experience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No response to all my private chat requests this month on the missing bills. That’s how arrogant they are!