• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am in hospital a&e now ... rib damaged waiting for xray

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say he stupid la. He merely made a mistake that all men in the world would make → chee hong.

images (71).jpeg

"You call me is it?"

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
he never tell you full story.....................the girl was running in a G-string lah................. :biggrin:
y yall like to make fun of me? i today supposed to cycle park connector to marina bay but have to pass because the right lower rib area still hurt. even I get up of bed also got to get up slowly like an old useless man. sigh... and that woman who caused me to end up like this keep laughing at me the whole day. ccb :mad:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
y yall like to make fun of me? i today supposed to cycle park connector to marina bay but have to pass because the right lower rib area still hurt. even I get up of bed also got to get up slowly like an old useless man. sigh... and that woman who caused me to end up like this keep laughing at me the whole day. ccb :mad:
You should ask her to use her 2 mangoes to massage your rib area 3 times a day. All will be fine after a week.

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is only normal Human emotions - pride, as our World is male dominated & no male would want to believe that a female can overtake him, especially in physical exploits. Unfortunately, each Human has limits, more so in AWARENESS. As the TS (Thread starter) claimed that it was dark, perhaps he became too focused on his desire WITHOUT realizing necessary risk assessments, or poor eyesight as NONE has the same abilities between her & him in night vision, and many more other reasons...

Ultimately, no one is perfect & a mistake was made, & thus the consequences.

It is a time to heal.

TS may comprehensibly moan about his health condition, as med evidences had shown disruption to his minor bodily functions. Contrary to popular beliefs, the body is FULLY capable of SELF REGENERATION - personal healing process, thru Human cells. Some cells, such as blood takes only 24hrs to regenerate, while lungs take years.

Ultimately, it is the BRAIN that is the sum of all parts, to assist in the healing process.

It is perfectly fine to rest for a couple of days, for the regeneration process to take place, BUT may the TS do not rely on CRUTCH MENTALITY, that his ribs are hurt & lays on the bed to recover forever.

It is only his RIBS that are hurt, BUT NOT the rest of his body parts - arms, legs, etc. He must continue to EXCERCISE his other body parts through simple normal daily functions - walks, mental health, weights, etc without hurting the ribs part.

Such is to ASSIST BLOOD CIRCULATION, as it is the blood that carries necessary nutrients to the body daily, especially proteins for the regeneration/healing process. Should he lays on the bed all the time, have poor diet & bowel movements, his body will never heal as necessary nutrients & its expenditure thru exercises are poorly managed, if at all....

The point is - the MIND controls the body, & NOT the body parts that controls the mind. Thus be positive, for the regeneration process to take place.

All the best and a speedy recovery to the TS.:smile:

The insignificant nobody me had suffered & experienced battle wounds & broken bones over years, & yet can still finish a Marathon today & do knows what I am posting here to share with others as I had done research on healing from both medical & theological aspects.

In the end, no mortal lives forever...as cellular decay is a fact, due to environments we live in...BUT that day is NOT today, & we Humankind need not hasten such a day by our poor mentality & perceptions...

My post is not meant for the TS alone, but for anyone, even if only one, among thousands whom surf SBF daily, in the hope that it may help someONE. ONE is an exponential number - one can become three when info is spread out, & over time - to millions, to help others & save lives...

Last edited:

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
It is only normal Human emotions - pride, as our World is male dominated & no male would want to believe that a female can overtake him, especially in physical exploits. Unfortunately, each Human has limits, more so in AWARENESS. As the TS (Thread starter) claimed that it was dark, perhaps he became too focused on his desire WITHOUT realizing necessary risk assessments, or poor eyesight as NONE has the same abilities between her & him in night vision, and many more other reasons...

Ultimately, no one is perfect & a mistake was made, & thus the consequences.

It is a time to heal.

TS may comprehensibly moan about his health condition, as med evidences had shown disruption to his minor bodily functions. Contrary to popular beliefs, the body is FULLY capable of SELF REGENERATION - personal healing process, thru Human cells. Some cells, such as blood takes only 24hrs to regenerate, while lungs take years.

Ultimately, it is the BRAIN that is the sum of all parts, to assist in the healing process.

It is perfectly fine to rest for a couple of days, for the regeneration process to take place, BUT may the TS do not rely on CRUTCH MENTALITY, that his ribs are hurt & lays on the bed to recover forever.

It is only his RIBS that are hurt, BUT NOT the rest of his body parts - arms, legs, etc. He must continue to EXCERCISE his other body parts through simple normal daily functions - walks, mental health, weights, etc without hurting the ribs part.

Such is to ASSIST BLOOD CIRCULATION, as it is the blood that carries necessary nutrients to the body daily, especially proteins for the regeneration/healing process. Should he lays on the bed all the time, have poor diet & bowel movements, his body will never heal as necessary nutrients & its expenditure thru exercises are poorly managed, if at all....

The point is - the MIND controls the body, & NOT the body parts that controls the mind. Thus be positive, for the regeneration process to take place.

All the best and a speedy recovery to the TS.:smile:

The insignificant nobody me had suffered & experienced battle wounds & broken bones over years, & yet can still finish a Marathon today & do knows what I am posting here to share with others as I had done research on healing from both medical & theological aspects.

In the end, no mortal lives forever...as cellular decay is a fact, due to environments we live in...BUT that day is NOT today, & we Humankind need not hasten such a day by our poor mentality & perceptions...

My post is not meant for the TS alone, but for anyone, even if only one, among thousands whom surf SBF daily, in the hope that it may help someONE. ONE is an exponential number - one can become three when info is spread out, & over time - to millions, to help others & save lives...

friends-chandler.gif