• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
STORIES

I’m A Young Singaporean Who Decided To Buy Property Overseas Instead, Here’s Why​

• melody-96x96.png
    Melody

STORE
  • Store
    A curated selection of branded home goods
  • Real Estate
    arrow-menu.svg

Analysis, reviews and more
  • Interior
    arrow-menu.svg

Home Tours, Renovation, Design and more
  • Watch
    arrow-menu.svg

Tour homes and developments
  • New Launches
    Latest prices, 3D views and more
  • Work With Us
    Speak with our consultants for your buying/selling needs

CONDO DIRECTORYLISTENSUBSCRIBE
CONTACT USPARTNERSHIPSABOUT USDESIGN NETWORKCAREERSPRIVACYDISCLAIMER

PROPERTY STORIES

I’m A Young Singaporean Who Decided To Buy Property Overseas Instead, Here’s Why​

387Shares
chose overseas property instead of singapore hdb
I have always dreamed of owning property before I turned 35. As someone huge on personal finance, it was a really big deal to get one of the biggest life purchases out of the way so I could start optimising my money for retirement and other investments.

This is considered a counter-intuitive mindset, where many financial advisors are adamant about investing to be the first step to stable finances in the long term.

“Oh, you’re doing it the opposite way.”, laughed many of my FIRE finance bro friends. Truth be told, I was quite doubtful of my gut feeling that investing was not the right strategy for me. The numbers are better, but trading stocks and ETFs was no longer bringing me the thrill or sense of fulfilment I adored when I first started.
You are so fake, people talking buying Europe house you also can link to forest city. But why forest city and not other jb condo or landed property? Your evil motive is so obvious. Lose debate only come here do evil. Like that you Hakka Cantonese son of chicken that hide in rat hole keep smearing me chicken feel like a winner liao. No wonder no money to buy condo and your woman got to open leg sell cb to buy condo. Pui!