• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zionist Bomb Church. Still Love the Kikes?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall the Charlie Hebdo murders by Islamic terrorists in Paris. That satirical magazine made fun of Christians, Jews and Muslims in their cartoons. However, only followers of one of these religions retaliated by killing the staff there in cold blood. I still find it strange that instead of hating these extremists for hijacking their religion, many of their fellow believers supported these murderers simply because they share the same faith.

Islam is peaceful only on paper. How can a religion with jihad doctrine be peaceful? Technically, islam is still at war with unbelievers till the day when we all surrendered or killed.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear Ye Hear Ye Christians. Hear what your beloved Rabbi proclaimed::whistling:

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner said

[Christianity] is our number one enemy throughout history. [They] tried to convert us by arguments and by force, carried out an inquisition against us, burned the Talmud, expulsions, pogroms. Western anti-Semitism draws from Christianity’s hatred of the ‘murderers of God.’ It also had a role in the Holocaust.

Thanks Mr. Likemeat for your response.

There will be MANY whom have said, or even regretted. Ultimately, it is only a mere mortal's words, when COMPARED to the WORDS of our ALMIGHTY.

We present Humankind can no longer change the past, which is often borne for greed & power in absolute ignorance, but we can still change the future thru the RULE of LAW - Civilization's values that saw our survival from our ancestors emergence from barbaric jungles & caves existence.

Even atheists whom saw our progress & have questions in their silent hearts despite their outward & bold ignorant public statements.

There is no compulsion in religion & is a personal relationship between a Human & the Almighty. It is only by EXAMPLARY lives we live that others will follow, imperfect as it is BUT with the honesty to admit to mistakes made, correct them in order to progress, with the Divine gift of life, intelligence & Free Will, to elevate not just our own lives, but others sharing our space as well, as well as innocent loved ones..

Religion is but a guide to how we can live our lives peacefully even with diverse mentalities, & build Civilizations based upon common needs to progress & prosper. It is a power that comes with responsibilities to others, whom have YET to realize a HIGHER power that is at work, & it will take time.

Time is only a Human construct, & not to our Almighty who is eternal, & thus patience...& so too ANY Human made structure or written words by mere mortals. What that is Human made, can easily be re-constructed within the next few days, but never a precious innocent Human life, which means something special to another - once gone, it is sadly forever....

Ultimately, many perverted & manipulative saw how religion can be MISUSED to FOOL sincere but naive Humans, but sadly their efforts failed, & thus persecution is a means to SHUT UP ANY obstacles to their path of lust for personal greed & power.

The insignificant nobody me had been vocal, on many forums. I am the one they seek to destroy in order to achieve their nefarious aims. Find me & destroy me instead, AND LEAVE THE INNOCENTS ALONE.

I have no death wish, with much to live for. At the top of my bucket list is to visit the Doomsday Vault 1300 kilometers beyond the Arctic Circle, which will hopefully be the means of Humankind's remnants survival should the worse happens... However, I can do without such & trust that it works, & focus upon the needs of Humanity & loved ones, which will always be more important than the insignificant nobody me...

Kill me, & may my blood be enough to satisfy your bloodlust. But a caveat :- I am not alone. There will be another, and another, and another, etc after my death, to assist Humankind's courageous & peaceful progress, & evolution. There will NEVER be enough bullets to kill those who seek such aims, as our predecessors since the dawn of Civilization had proven & accounted for Humanity's progress....

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is peaceful only on paper. How can a religion with jihad doctrine be peaceful? Technically, islam is still at war with unbelievers till the day when we all surrendered or killed.
How to be at peace with other religions when non-Muslims are seen as "infidels"?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bollocks. While Hamas is a terrorist group, Israel is a terrorist state, with the most powerful armed forces (courtesy of the US) in the Middle East, and the only nuclear power in the region to boot. Right-wing evangelical Christians in the American South are staunch supporters of Israel. Together with the powerful Jewish lobby, they dictate American foreign policy vis-a-vis Israel and Palestine. These clueless Christians don't even realise that the Jews rejected Jesus as their Messiah 2,000 years ago and are still waiting for their Messiah to this day. Going by fundamentalist Christian doctrine, Jews are therefore unsaved and doomed to eternity in hell. LOL.
I agree with you 100% that Hamas is a terrorist organization. That's about it I'm afraid. LOL!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be at peace with other religions when non-Muslims are seen as "infidels"?

Humans will identify those that are different from us, like sinkies seeing foreigners as non-sinkies. The problem will islam is that the intolerance is encoding in the holy texts and muslims abide by them word by word.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans will identify those that are different from us, like sinkies seeing foreigners as non-sinkies. The problem will islam is that the intolerance is encoding in the holy texts and muslims abide by them word by word.
Show us the verses of intolerance in the Quran in it's context.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show us the verses of intolerance in the Quran in it's context.

I have posted those verses in my earlier posts, you check them out. As long as there are kaafirs, islam is intolerance. MUIS have trained malay muslims to be exceptionally tolerant with kaafirs.

Islam begins with war, and is still at war and will still be at war because islam is a peaceful religion. lol.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have posted those verses in my earlier posts, you check them out. As long as there are kaafirs, islam is intolerance. MUIS have trained malay muslims to be exceptionally tolerant with kaafirs.

Islam begins with war, and is still at war and will still be at war because islam is a peaceful religion. lol.
Searched for the post it's not there. Kindly post them again so you can prove us wrong.