• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YouTuber with stage 2B breast cancer shares benefits of chemotherapy infusion via port vs intravenous and effects of chemo on her from top to toe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learnt this from her. These people are so kind souls and contribute to humanity be it as scientists or cancer patients or YouTubers. Some people or rather dogs here and out there should die of shame in comparison. Pui!

IMG_6683.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's about time you go USA to suck some white dicks instead of sucking filthy Bangla dicks all the time, you fucking delulu slut!
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant going to swear if I have not sucked a single dick in life you die a violent death? I swear big big before already. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just do these dogs contribute zero to humanity, you kind soul helped their own kind to hire them only get betrayal and non stop smearing and criminal bullying in return. 连狗都不如
Stick out your head to fight Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha only to be betrayed by sinkie Cantonese bitch and dogs sucking Indian nipple with dog pride indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just do these dogs contribute zero to humanity, you kind soul helped their own kind to hire them only get betrayal and non stop smearing and criminal bullying in return. 连狗都不如
My good advice to people is to hire India Indian accountant don’t fight hr and boss to hire sinkie Cantonese bitch that come in to play Facebook during office hours AND complain too much work. Gave me a push on her last of work when get busted. Hire sinkie help sinkie and loyalty to sinkie? Do it at your own risk, don’t say I no warn you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good advice to people is to hire India Indian accountant don’t fight hr and boss to hire sinkie Cantonese bitch that come in to play Facebook during office hours AND complain too much work. Gave me a push on her last of work when get busted. Hire sinkie help sinkie and loyalty to sinkie? Do it at your own risk, don’t say I no warn you.
Dogs do not deserve goodness and kindness. Look at all these shameless Cantonese dogs using shameless lies to attack me when I am their benefactor is enough proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs do not deserve goodness and kindness. Look at all these shameless dogs using shameless lies to attack me when I am their benefactor is enough proof.
Not benefactor? Then why complain when people don’t hire sinkies or retrench sinkies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play Facebook during office hours AND go off on the dot AND complain too much work in the first three months of her job is called lazy and idle Cantonese bitch or not? Of course

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant going to swear if I have not sucked a single dick in life you die a violent death? I swear big big before already. Pui!

For a change, here's an AMDK whistler for you. Everytime see shitskin whistling also damn sian.