• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtuber with cerebrospinal fluid leak illness is sad and disappointed with bad review one year after his surgery. Need to do another surgery.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays watch YouTube can learn so much about illnesses from real person.
Btw he is youtuber reviving three properties in Italy. Lucky for him he can move from one property to another to escape trauma after getting three strokes last year. I suay chee got two properties one in jb one in spore but both got viciously dogs harassing me and no property to move to escape from trauma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw he is youtuber reviving three properties in Italy. Lucky for him he can move from one property to another to escape trauma after getting three strokes last year. I suay chee got two properties one in jb one in spore but both got viciously dogs harassing me and no property to move to escape from trauma.
And look at Angmoh people are so kind in YouTube giving him all the prayers and kind words. Certainly not like the evil asian bully dogs here and in real life that are harassing me non stop even when they know I am in no good health. Hongkie Cantonese and China dog just made a loud knock from above. So evil so coward criminal bully dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday got so many people fall sick and may die, why bully dogs from online to real life don’t fall sick and die? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at Angmoh people are so kind in YouTube giving him all the prayers and kind words. Certainly not like the evil asian bully dogs here and in real life that are harassing me non stop even when they know I am in no good health. Hongkie Cantonese and China dog just made a loud knock from above. So evil so coward criminal bully dogs. Pui!
Sia suay Asian Cantonese dog @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone dogs like you using violence on woman dare not swear scared to die are worse than the Chinese dog that committed suicide after murdering wife indeed. Total disgrace to humanity. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay Asian Cantonese dog @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone dogs like you using violence on woman dare not swear scared to die are worse than the Chinese dog that committed suicide after murdering wife indeed. Total disgrace to humanity. Yucks!
Hey Cantonese dog @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari the world is so big with so many illnesses that you don’t know, there are many women that are virgin that you don’t know too. Your Cantonese family women are non virgin don’t assume everyone is cheap 淫娃and telling lies. And my language is in return to match dogs. It’s you that are 粗俗低级not me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should start watching YouTube videos on mental illness and schizophrenia.
Why should I? You loser evil psychopath Cantonese dog that force people that is virgin to admit as slut so clever so smart to use ccp dirty tricks to accuse me mad. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog @musclepower aka Malaysian dog @nightsafari the world is so big with so many illnesses that you don’t know, there are many women that are virgin that you don’t know too. Your Cantonese family women are non virgin don’t assume everyone is cheap 淫娃and telling lies. And my language is in return to match dogs. It’s you that are 粗俗低级not me. Pui!
@Balls2U and @musclepower Cantonese dogs cannot accept there is virgin with annulled marriage because their own women sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with pride. That’s then called 粗俗低级indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he is not even Italian. Angmoh are so kind to their own kind indeed not like Chinese dogs @musclepower @Balls2U take pride to bully own people while cower infront of power ccp and other race. Pui!