• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Singapore Voters

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demographics of Singapore

While the Singapore Department of Statistics reports overall population figures for Singapore (4.48 million in 2006), as a matter of policy, it only provides more detailed demographic breakdown analyses for the approximately 80% of the population who are Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents (collectively termed 'residents'). Of this group of about 3.6 million people, Chinese form 75.2%, Malays form 13.6%, Indians form 8.8%, while Eurasians and other groups form 2.4%.

Education; nil 19.6%, PSLE 12.1%, L Sec 10.9%, Sec 24.6%, U Sec 9.9%, Poly 6.2%, Associate Diploma 4.9% and University 11.7%

Households income; Below 1K 12.6%, 1K-2K 14%, 2K-3K 14.7%, 3K-4K 13.1%, 4K-5K 10.3%, 5K-6K 8.2%, 6K-7K 6.2%, 7K-8K 4.6%, 8K-9K 3.5%, 9K-10K 2.5% and Super Scale 10.3%

Voters Group:-

Needy 26.6%
Poor 27.8%
Middle Class 18.5%
Rich 16.8%
Elite 10.3%

Estimate voters for years 2006 GE:-

PAP voters: Fit at 36.9% (40% Hougang / Potong Pasir)
Opposition Voters: Fit at 27.8% (30% PAP Wards)
Swing Voters: Fit at 35.3%

Who are the Swing Voter:-

3 room flats, 4 room flats, 5 room flats, Executive flats and Private Condominium are the 35.3% swing voters for opposition. Opposition shall make policy that benefit to these groups of people. Some of them lose jobs in 2009.

What are the need for Poor Group, Middle Class Group and Rich Class Group?

1) Human Right Act
2) Employment Act
3) Win Win Career
4) Freedom of speak
5) Public Transport Issues
6) HDB Issues
7) Condominium Issues
8) Education Issues
9) Medical Issues
10) Elderly Parent Issues
11) Young Kids Issues
12) NSF Issues
13) Necessity Prices Issues
14) Community Link Affairs

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah from my father speaking Chinese and read Mao Zte Tong book, never join communist party but PAP and never speak English to my aunty and uncle join BS.

From I support WP and SDP to SPP and NSP. I never saw we had active members like my father time.

I want to learn from mistake and wait for the day of opposition can win.