• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young punk never pay bus fare yet wants to challenge old fart bus inspector and fight with him

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough to be a bus conductor in Sg.
I strongly suggest the Pa chi to quit his current job and take up a "washroom cleaning course" from my skillsfuture portal. I can see some future in him.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must applaud his parents for upbringing this loser entitled son that think the whole SG owes him.

Will make an excellent PAP candidate for MP especially in a GRC seat as he wants to sit in aircon bus.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not condoning what this young Siao Lang did but I encountered this Malay bus conductor Uncle few times before and I can vouch that he's also a piece of shit in his own right. I once heard him mumbling vulgarity in Malay towards a sleeping passenger seating behind me. Fucker didn't know that I'm well versed in all local swear words.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not condoning what this young Siao Lang did but I encountered this Malay bus conductor Uncle few times before and I can vouch that he's also a piece of shit in his own right. I once heard him mumbling vulgarity in Malay towards a sleeping passenger seating behind me. Fucker didn't know that I'm well versed in all local swear words.

Pukimak?