• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know who you are. If you are reading this, Fuck You!

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met up with an NS friend (now an GE insurance agent) for brunch. During lunch, he asked why I kept on stretching arms and body. I said I have been swimming too much and my body is probably overworked. He suggested going for a body massage at his favourite massage shop. He told me the joint has very good masseuses to relieve my muscular aches.

I was tricked, or maybe I can't say I was tricked, because I should have guessed it's a dirty sort of massage outlet with dim lighting and cheapo decor.

In the private room, after the worse massage I had in my entire fucking life (!!!), the masseuse asked if I want "special". I said Nope. She tried persuading me by molesting my nipples and my dick. I immediately told her to stop.

This petite looking lady with a Malaysian Chinese accent was visibly unhappy and started complaining that I am wasting her time as she wouldn't make much from just doing a stupid massage. She said I should have told the counter lady I do not need special and they would have allocated a real masseuse for me.

Anyway, I told her I had never been to the joint before and offered her $30 as "compensation", after which, I changed, got out and gave my NS insurance friend a thorough fucking session, and parted with him.

What a fucking waste of my time and money! That's the first and last time I am meeting this GE insurance agent idiot.

:mad:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I met up with an NS friend (now an GE insurance agent) for brunch. During lunch, he asked why I kept on stretching arms and body. I said I have been swimming too much and my body is probably overworked. He suggested going for a body massage at his favourite massage shop. He told me the joint has very good masseuses to relieve my muscular aches.

I was tricked, or maybe I can't say I was tricked, because I should have guessed it's a dirty sort of massage outlet with dim lighting and cheapo decor.

In the private room, after the worse massage I had in my entire fucking life (!!!), the masseuse asked if I want "special". I said Nope. She tried persuading me by molesting my nipples and my dick. I immediately told her to stop.

This petite looking lady with a Malaysian Chinese accent was visibly unhappy and started complaining that I am wasting her time as she wouldn't make much from just doing a stupid massage. She said I should have told the counter lady I do not need special and they would have allocated a real masseuse for me.

Anyway, I told her I had never been to the joint before and offered her $30 as "compensation", after which, I changed, got out and gave my NS insurance friend a thorough fucking session, and parted with him.

What a fucking waste of my time and money! That's the first and last time I am meeting this GE insurance agent idiot.

You fucked your NS friend instead of the girl? Was she that bad?

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal

What? you dare not fuck him in real life? only can come here to fuck him in cyberspace? :biggrin: :biggrin: