• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You call this a fucking offer? You can get one 1 litre bottle for $1 at Value Dollar Shop.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240303_220146.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you checked the Tiongs' Scarlett Mart? They also sell these drinks, but with Chinese labels. I saw Chinese label Coke and Sprite.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you checked the Tiongs' Scarlett Mart? They also sell these drinks, but with Chinese labels. I saw Chinese label Coke and Sprite.

I know. But I only go there to buy my favorite 冰糖雪梨 and 蜂蜜柚子 drink.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, there is a Scarlett Mart outlet on level 4 of the new Shaw Plaza, along Balestier Road. Seems to be opened not too long ago, the mall is new and some shop spaces are still unoccupied.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drink this instead. Flavoured water. Only slightly sweet. Scarlett Mart sells one bottle for $1.

O1CN010yrh2O1S6H4yNZgQR_!!2211935982197.jpg