• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YMCA Running Dogs Caught Tempering CPF Protestors' Speakers at HLP

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, THIS PHOTO SHOWS YMCA TAMPERING WITH THE CPF PROTESTORS' SPEAKERS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
13 Oct 2014 - 6:15pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I am one of those random Singaporeans that attended the Hong Lim Park protest that day. I took a few photos of the event and was looking through the photos of the HLP event and found this - these two men were seen loitering near the speakers of the CPF protest.

Can anyone recognise these two fellas?

After reading this article: "HAN HUI HUI SHARES HER EXPERIENCE ABOUT HER 8 HOUR INTERROGATION BY THE POLICE" I thought I should share this photo with you guys to help them clear her name.

The speakers of the protestors seems to be broken on that day and that photo seems to show 2 man wearing the YMCA t-shirt pulling out the cables of one of the speakers. The CPF protestors end up using those portable loudspeaker because they are unable to speak using their PA system. The speakers shown in the photo should be belonging to the protestors because there is a placard showing some #ReturnOurCPF wordings pasted in front of the speaker.

It seems like a case of sabotage.

D96uSX0.png

je2MS3R.png

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Maybe this will help provide more insight into the whole Hong Lim Park.
Hope I helped a little.
I am not very sure.
You better double check with both YMCA and the CPF protestors on what exactly happened.

TRS reader Jackson

Editor's Note: We have asked the CPF Protest Organizer Han Hui Hui for clarifications and she said that those speakers were indeed belonging to them. We are still awaiting for the clarification from YMCA.