• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yahoo say cotton chan and bubble ong buaygum with the other

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
"By all accounts, the two men don’t get along. One would not be happy to be subordinate to the other," said the source

CE63A4CC-9C91-4DB2-96A7-3625C31032FC.gif

jw5

Loyal
KNN based on thread title is Chan and Ong Bay gum with the other KNN is it Chan and Ong Bay gum with Wong or Chan Bay gum with Ong KNN if is the latter than the thread title should be Bay gum with each other KNN hence my uncle wonder you will feel great and hilarious for who and who bay gum ?KNN

But according to yahoo is

"By all accounts, the two men don’t get along. One would not be happy to be subordinate to the other," said the source

KNN threadtitle is posted by threadstarter and imho, he anyhow whack and I would still think it's great and hilarious no matter who is buay gum with whom KNN :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN threadtitle is posted by threadstarter and imho, he anyhow whack and I would still think it's great and hilarious no matter who is buay gum with whom KNN :biggrin:
KNN in this case you might feel leesappointed if wong become the pm becas wong doesn't seem to Bay gum with the other 2 KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN in this case you might feel leesappointed if wong become the pm becas wong doesn't seem to Bay gum with the other 2 KNN

KNN I won't be disappointed becos keechiu and oyk would be still buay gum with each other and the entertainment will continue KNN :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pit these clowns against each other in a MMA octagon ring. The winner gets the coveted PM post. Ho Jinx to be the ring girl.