• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Xiaomi New Car - SU7! Samsters going to buy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the smarter Tiongs see through the Xiaomi car bullshit, but obviously there are still a lot of low IQ Sinkies who adore anything Tiong. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's a good looking EV. Can it integrate with my office and home xiaomi cctv, xiaomi phone, xiaomi robot vacuum, xiaomi electric scooter, xiaomi router and even my xiaomi smart watch?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good looking EV. Can it integrate with my office and home xiaomi cctv, xiaomi phone, xiaomi robot vacuum, xiaomi electric scooter, xiaomi router and even my xiaomi smart watch?

Personal massager too.

Sex-shop-Deep-Waterproof-Powerful-Magic-Wand-AV-Big-Dildo-Vibrator-Women-Clitoris-Stimulator-G-Spot.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The low IQ ones who were duped by Huawei's Mate 60 phone, are probably the same ones who will be conned by Xiaomi's car.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most crucial is to integrate with xiaomeimei.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaomi investors are going to pay dearly for this project. Rest assured it's going to be a failure.

I foresee the only 3 Chinese EVs makers that can survive are BYD, Xpeng and Li Auto.

That fucker Elon Musk has sold his soul and IPs to the Chinese for short-term profit. Many are copying his designs and technologies, not to mention to also improve on them, especially to suit to their Chinese consumers.