• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP continues to be led by other Opposition Party

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Despite their larger financial and human resources, WP has again passed over an opportunity to show leadership and bring together other Opposition parties.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...57219573971.139266.68812463971&type=1&theater

Perhaps, if the Vichy WP stop squandering its money on lucky draws to seduce voters; if they stop recruiting members who are so easily demoralised, discouraged and disinterested; and if they stop obeying and fearing PAP so timidly, then they may be the truly Opposition Leader which everyone can look up to.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although i have little power.. but i dedicate my humble -3 zap on you who truly deserves.
Every accusation you hurled against WP is unfounded and have been addressed many times, yet you choose to label WP as "utterly incapable of any argument but can only zap, zap and zap their critics to suppress all alternate voices".
Come to the chat forum, bring your doggies buddies along... let's see who is incapable of arguing a point.It is world reknown that PAP have never dared to take up any opposition's challenge to a public debate under scrutiny of international media... it will only do so in the pretext of wayangs like "national CONversation" fully reported by the MOUTHPIECE only.

So there you go, either you take up the challenge or you prove yourself to be a spineless loser. :oIo:

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although i have little power.. but i dedicate my humble -3 zap on you who truly deserves.
Every accusation you hurled against WP is unfounded and have been addressed many times, yet you choose to label WP as "utterly incapable of any argument but can only zap, zap and zap their critics to suppress all alternate voices".
Come to the chat forum, bring your doggies buddies along... let's see who is incapable of arguing a point.It is world reknown that PAP have never dared to take up any opposition's challenge to a public debate under scrutiny of international media... it will only do so in the pretext of wayangs like "national CONversation" fully reported by the MOUTHPIECE only.

So there you go, either you take up the challenge or you prove yourself to be a spineless loser. :oIo:

Did Vichy WP ever take the initiative to lead other Opposition parties in forging a united front against PAP? No.

Did the Vichy WP again follows another party leadership in building a bridge among the Opposition parties? Yes.

So which part of my post is unfounded? And where did you ever address my “lies” except making personal attacks and zapping points to censor and suppress the truth against the Vichy WP?

All the Hard Truths I have made against the Vichy WP are founded and proven. Instead, it has seldom or never been addressed by any of the Hammerrhoid zombies as they totally turn their blind eyes on their leaders’ ugly truths. Many choose to zap many, many times, including this most recent -3 zaps, which again proves that WP is “utterly incapable of any argument but can only zap, zap and zap their critics to suppress all alternate voices.”

So to express my gratitude for proving that Hammerrhoid zombies are spineless losers, I INCREASE your power and dedicate my humble +1 points on you who truly deserve although I have even much smaller power. Keep up the good work and spread the gospels of the Hammerrhoid zombies!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Hard Truths I have made against the Vichy WP are founded and proven. Instead, it has seldom or never been addressed by any of the Hammerrhoid zombies as they totally turn their blind eyes on their leaders’ ugly truths. Many choose to zap many, many times, including this most recent -3 zaps, which again proves that WP is “utterly incapable of any argument but can only zap, zap and zap their critics to suppress all alternate voices.”

I know your bias conscience won't allow this to be recorded in your head but just want to put on record. I had 3 zaps from "SDP", 1 zap from "NSP", 0 zaps from "WP".

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
With larger financial and human resources, WP has again shown leadership and bring together other Opposition parties.

The honorable WP continue to use their own money to help the poor, the under-privileged, the disabled. their membership continues to grow leaps and bounce, their members are steadfast, morally upright, courageous and intelligent; and they are truly the Opposition Leader which everyone can look up to.

The Workers Party is totally confident and accept any responsibility.

They are capable and talented, they are the voices of the people of Singapore

Huat Ah!!!….Vote for More WP... Vote for More WP!

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP always take the initiative to lead other Opposition parties in forging a united front against any unjust, unfair, unethical policies of the PAP.

WP believe in building a bridge among the Opposition parties

All the Hard Truths I have made about the honorable WP are true and proven. They are truly leaders. WP is capable of addressing any issues that their critics have, and they continue to be the voices of the people of Singapore.

So to express my gratitude for proving that Worker Party are genuine and sincere to help the poor, the under-privileged, the disabled, and the voice of the people of Singapore, I am humbled by their honesty, WP truly deserve greater power. Keep up the good work and spread the gospels of The Workers Party.

The Workers Party is totally confident and accept any responsibility.

They are capable and talented, they are the voices of the people of Singapore

Huat Ah!!!….Vote for More WP... Vote for More WP!

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... this is fun man...

skponggol, please write more, more paragraph.
shiok.

A new meaning for the word "COPY WRITING"
Haha hahahahahahahahaha

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
skponggol, your PM is having lots of fun here... please write more, more paragraph.
shiok.

A new meaning for the word "COPY WRITING"
Never knew I am good at "COPY WRITING". Most of the time my dogs do it for me.

Haha hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did Vichy WP ever take the initiative to lead other Opposition parties in forging a united front against PAP?

Only opposition parties who have no official roles in the politics of the country get orgasm organising soccer games, "conversations" in the name of opposition unification.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It would be a burden for WP to take on other Opp leaders who has very different political vision.