• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP “First World Government” Press Conference on the Kovan murders

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

If the Hammerrhoids were to form their “First World Government” in 1Singapore, the press conference on the Kovan murders would proceed as follow:

The Towkay:

Our “First World Government” has done an internal investigation on the allegation that the reputation of the 1Singapore Police Force has been tarnished. And we found the claims to be baseless and what was revealed yesterday, the Home Ministress Syvliar Lim has already responded robustly to the so-called new evidence.

I've also explained and responded to the new evidence in JB and I've given my views. So, no, I'm not going for any investigation on the SPF.

First of all, it's not a problem of SPF integrity. It is purely the misunderstanding of a single individual. Let's put it right in a proper perspective.

In any case, enough has been said and relevant documents are all now in the public domain. I believe the public can judge for themselves what is the real issue and what the whole episode is about.

I would like to move on. So let's move on. And I think the Kovan residents need, very much, peace to do their business…..

I’ve said that first of all, what’s important is our “First World Government” continues to work with relevant authorities. The suspect has been already caught and I’ve said previously…
…..
LET’S MOVE ON!!!

Barisan PAP-WP: Towards a 1Singapore Parliament !