• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow today I ate so many anti cancer fruits. Never ate so many fruits in a day in my life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather don’t eat if I can.
Looks like I don’t fit the criteria for radical remission in many ways.

“Also, they all had strong reasons for living and a willingness to make changes. It's not a sense of, "Oh, poor me, I have to change all of these things." They actually had this personality trait where they were excited to make changes because they felt it was something they could do, something they had control over.”.

https://www.chronogram.com/wellness... key factors in,and having strong reasons for

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've forgotten to mention three dozens of Bangladesh bananas.
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche or dishonest liar criminal bully like you 自导自演fake kena thrown eggs in Taiwan. Pui!