• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would You Buy Vending Machine Salmon?

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190507_091643.jpg

Saw this while taking a walk at a HDB estate. Would you buy? It's salmon after all and there's no such thing as fresh salmon as we are in the tropics.

Would you?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 57982

Saw this while taking a walk at a HDB estate. Would you buy? It's salmon after all and there's no such thing as fresh salmon as we are in the tropics.

Would you?
If frozen quickly after the catch, it should be fresh.
Those ocean fish are kept in freezers on boats for several weeks before they reach a landing port.
The norwegian salmon are reared and not caught in the wild. So quality control should be in placed.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this vending machine in front of Touch & Print shop at Middle Road. Don't know why the target customers are Nanyang Academy of Fine Art.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like salmon, so if it is fresh in a vending machine, yes, I'd buy it.
never fresh when pre frozen. it’s either cured or smoked. best salmon is wild caught sockeye from alaska. sold at costco, whole foods and trader joe’s.
1707140829093.jpeg

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good. I would definitely go for it. And you're right, there are so many other interesting things we can find in vending machines these days. I recently came across a cool article about weird snacks from vending machines, and I was surprised by the creativity and imagination some people have when it comes to snack options. It's fascinating to see how vending machine offerings have evolved beyond the traditional snacks to include unique and unconventional choices.

Last edited: