• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[World] - Russian jet collides with US drone in international airspace over Black Sea

US is doubling down. They want to make sure Ukraine does not lose by trying to escalate the war,
Russia should impose a " no fly zone" like what US did occasionally.

Haha stupid Biden thought his drone is invincible. Cheap fuel russia has plenty of. That’s a good way to inactivate those drones

Stupid Russians because one of their SU-27 was also slightly damaged in this collision. You don't need a mathematician to know how much more is an SU-27 compared to an unmanned drone. So, at the end of the day, who loses more?

Boliao

Russia says no collison. Russian military spokesman says US drone was on a flight path into Russia and their fighter was sent to intercept it. The drone lost it's power while trying to avoid the fighter jet and crashed into the sea.

Loofydralb

Stupid Russians because one of their SU-27 was also slightly damaged in this collision. You don't need a mathematician to know how much more is an SU-27 compared to an unmanned drone. So, at the end of the day, who loses more?
Well spoken like a worthless Sinkie who knows the price of everything but doesn't know the value of anything.
Hopefully ruskies quickly pick up the drone from the sea and study it's innards.

From what I've read the Russian pilot flew in front of the drone and dumped fuel on it. This and the slipstream caused the drone to lose control and crash

Eisenhut

Wow dump fuel machiam like Transformer bumble bee urinate on enemy

The stupidity is obvious. Putin plane pee on drone. Biden send F22 shoot sidewinders to down a balloon. Tell me which one needs more skills and cheaper ?

Well spoken like a worthless Sinkie who knows the price of everything but doesn't know the value of anything.
Hopefully ruskies quickly pick up the drone from the sea and study it's innards.
You Fucking bastard chao chee bye kia. It's only a drone, NOT AN F16 OR F35 Fighter jet with more advanced electronics, so no big deal nor any top secrets. Probably just even a YAMAHA engine fitted (pun intended). WTF do you know more than me? Besides, it's also stated that:
Several US Reapers have been lost in recent years, including to hostile fire.

One was shot down in 2019 over Yemen with a surface-to-air missile fired by Huthi rebels, the US Central Command said at the time.
Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/russia-races-to-salvage-us-drone-wreckage-in-black-sea

So, it's nothing new to the enemies.

Their top priority now is to capture one of the Leopard 2 tank or the Abrams tank to analyze their electronics and types of ammunition used, which will then be much more worthy to do. I had been inside an SAF tank in the ST Group-owed ODE factory before (for routine maintenance and upgrading) in Jurong. Have you?

You fucking no guts to meet me Chee Bye Kia, but can only talk cock and talk so much in the forum. A Fucking useless bastard.

GO AND FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER'S PUKIMAK LAH. THAT'S WHAT YOU CAN DO AT BEST. I suggest you to move out from Yishun Slumland so as to upgrade your status in Sinkie Land.

On a side-note, you hate the PAPies so much as a dictator government, but why are you supporting the Bloodymir Putin, who is an even more worse in its dictatorship control? If you can explain yourself in this thread, which I definitely doubt you can and you'll absolutely go silent on this challenge from me.

Loofydralb

You Fucking bastard chao chee bye kia. It's only a drone, NOT AN F16 OR F35 Fighter jet with more advanced electronics, so no big deal nor any top secrets. Probably just even a YAMAHA engine fitted (pun intended). WTF do you know more than me? Besides, it's also stated that:

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/russia-races-to-salvage-us-drone-wreckage-in-black-sea

So, it's nothing new to the enemies.

Their top priority now is to capture one of the Leopard 2 tank or the Abrams tank to analyze their electronics and types of ammunition used, which will then be much more worthy to do. I had been inside an SAF tank in the ST Group-owed ODE factory before (for routine maintenance and upgrading) in Jurong. Have you?

You fucking no guts to meet me Chee Bye Kia, but can only talk cock and talk so much in the forum. A Fucking useless bastard.

GO AND FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER'S PUKIMAK LAH. THAT'S WHAT YOU CAN DO AT BEST. I suggest you to move out from Yishun Slumland so as to upgrade your status in Sinkie Land.

On a side-note, you hate the PAPies so much as a dictator government, but why are you supporting the Bloodymir Putin, who is an even more worse in its dictatorship control? If you can explain yourself in this thread, which I definitely doubt you can and you'll absolutely go silent on this challenge from me.
You are really unsecure.
Don't you realise by putting up long unrelated ramblings, you're exposing your insecurities? Learn how to post your point succinctly short. It helps tame your insecurities too.

You are really unsecure.
Don't you realise by putting up long unrelated ramblings, you're exposing your insecurities? Learn how to post your point succinctly short. It helps tame your insecurities too.
KNNBCCB, your choice of words really suck. Go and find out the difference between Unsecure and Insecure:

Insecure means lacking in security. Unsecured means not secured, not fastened, or not guaranteed. Get this fucking fact correct for your English or the next time, use Melayu instead. Probably, @Leongsam should give you a proper English lesson on this.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD DOG. I have nothing to hide and I have no fear. I had also displayed all my available weapons before in this forum and I aim to get more lethal ones later this year. Catch me if you can, Melayu fucker. I don't tell forumers here: "Don't chicken out and not show up on the day". unlike you, acting like a disgraceful fucking Melayu Minah with no balls at all.

Financially and technical knowledge wise, I strongly doubt you can beat me on these. Winners don't give up so easily.

On another side-note, see for yourself how Russia and the quality/standard of living there has degraded to a soon-to-be Third World Country.

They sell rotten fruit. Russian grocery store after a year of sanctions:​

Loofydralb

KNNBCCB, your choice of words really suck. Go and find out the difference between Unsecure and Insecure:

Insecure means lacking in security. Unsecured means not secured, not fastened, or not guaranteed. Get this fucking fact correct for your English or the next time, use Melayu instead. Probably, @Leongsam should give you a proper English lesson on this.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD DOG. I have nothing to hide and I have no fear. I had also displayed all my available weapons before in this forum and I aim to get more lethal ones later this year. Catch me if you can, Melayu fucker. I don't tell forumers here: "Don't chicken out and not show up on the day". unlike you, acting like a disgraceful fucking Melayu Minah with no balls at all.

Financially and technical knowledge wise, I strongly doubt you can beat me on these. Winners don't give up so easily.

On another side-note, see for yourself how Russia and the quality/standard of living there has degraded to a soon-to-be Third World Country.

They sell rotten fruit. Russian grocery store after a year of sanctions:​

I really meant 'insecurity' and it's showing again.