• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Upset At Mother-In-Law: "She's Braless In My Home & Walks Around In Her Briefs"

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman Upset At Mother-In-Law: "She's Braless In My Home & Walks Around In Her Briefs"
hype.my
Source: Pexels

For some strange reason, mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law seem to get into a lot of trifles over laundry. This time, the spat was over underwear (again) or more specifically, the fact that this mother-in-law insisted on wearing only her briefs!

You may encourage your guests to make themselves feel at home, but there are still some acts that aren’t as welcomed. For instance, casually walking around the house in your undergarments. Unfortunately, that seems to be a behavioral problem this lady is wrestling with, worse since it’s coming from her own mother-in-law!

Earlier this month, the lady from China took to 小红书 to ask the internet for their opinion. Apparently, it was driving her crazy and she felt she needed a second opinion on things. “I can’t accept that my mother-in-law wears nothing but underwear at home. Is (there something wrong) with me?” she asked.

According to the lady, she had asked her mother-in-law to stay with them for a while to help her with the kids as they were facing financial difficulties. However, to her horror, she soon discovered that her mother-in-law had made herself very comfortable in her home by walking around in nothing but her briefs and a top.

I was very upset,” the lady shared. “Although she and my husband are mother and son, they are still different genders. Also, my mother-in-law has big breasts. She doesn’t wear (a bra) at home and her clothes are tight so both her nipples (can be seen). I’m so embarrassed. Are all old people like this? (Isn’t) it embarrassing?

Source: 小红书

When she brought the matter up to her husband, his answer left her dumbfounded. “He said he didn’t see it. Is that the same as it not happening? I saw it (and) I was shocked,” she said. Most netizens were quick to sympathise with her, claiming they too had mother-in-laws who acted that way.

Some theorized it was simply what the older generation did and was used to.

One suggested she do the same to upset the mother-in-law, but she explained that her father-in-law was living with them too. Another suggested she invite her friends and family over to visit while someone else opined she should boldly offer her mother-in-law clothes with chest padding.

Well, no matter how comfortable you may feel in one’s house, it’s still vital that you respect them. We sincerely hope the lady can work things out with her mother-in-law, especially since she has kids at home. We wish her all the best!

Sources: 小红书, Tan Tan News
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Mother-in-law troublesMother-in-law wears underwear around house小红书

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lady shouldn't complain. Instead she should do the same. It's liberating for the neh-nehs to jiggle freely without restraint and have those nipples breath easily.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at home wear bra? c’mon. that’s the time to let them hang down and loose. is this woman a moronic mormon or a mormonic moron?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hype.my

For some strange reason, mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law seem to get into a lot of trifles over laundry. This time, the spat was over underwear (again) or more specifically, the fact that this mother-in-law insisted on wearing only her briefs!

You may encourage your guests to make themselves feel at home, but there are still some acts that aren’t as welcomed. For instance, casually walking around the house in your undergarments. Unfortunately, that seems to be a behavioral problem this lady is wrestling with, worse since it’s coming from her own mother-in-law!

Earlier this month, the lady from China took to 小红书 to ask the internet for their opinion. Apparently, it was driving her crazy and she felt she needed a second opinion on things. “I can’t accept that my mother-in-law wears nothing but underwear at home. Is (there something wrong) with me?” she asked.

According to the lady, she had asked her mother-in-law to stay with them for a while to help her with the kids as they were facing financial difficulties. However, to her horror, she soon discovered that her mother-in-law had made herself very comfortable in her home by walking around in nothing but her briefs and a top.

I was very upset,” the lady shared. “Although she and my husband are mother and son, they are still different genders. Also, my mother-in-law has big breasts. She doesn’t wear (a bra) at home and her clothes are tight so both her nipples (can be seen). I’m so embarrassed. Are all old people like this? (Isn’t) it embarrassing?

When she brought the matter up to her husband, his answer left her dumbfounded. “He said he didn’t see it. Is that the same as it not happening? I saw it (and) I was shocked,” she said. Most netizens were quick to sympathise with her, claiming they too had mother-in-laws who acted that way.

Some theorized it was simply what the older generation did and was used to.

One suggested she do the same to upset the mother-in-law, but she explained that her father-in-law was living with them too. Another suggested she invite her friends and family over to visit while someone else opined she should boldly offer her mother-in-law clothes with chest padding.

Well, no matter how comfortable you may feel in one’s house, it’s still vital that you respect them. We sincerely hope the lady can work things out with her mother-in-law, especially since she has kids at home. We wish her all the best!

Sources: 小红书, Tan Tan News

Filed Under Mother-in-law troublesMother-in-law wears underwear around house小红书

They shd pinch her nipples to make her orgasm...