• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will we see more layoffs immediately after CNY ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from the IT industry just got laid off in Oct last year. He's now working as a security guard. He is a degree holder in his early 50s.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from the IT industry just got laid off in Oct last year. He's now working as a security guard. He is a degree holder in his early 50s.
Well, that is life.
Irregardless where u are a BSc or MSc..

Cash is king now

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Mps are getting richer legally, so sinkiescafter cny more layoff coming
I remember that S'pore's premier private hospital group used to carry out retrenchments just before CNY to save the company loads of money on the annual bonuses. Evidence of how heartless and greedy this company is.