• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will I have a good Christmas this year?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk sore loser Hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody so jealous of me and started a mistress thread within minutes of me starting this thread. Yikes!
You jealous sore loser @iamnobody should ask yourself why some cheap men want to steal company money to pay for mistress lunch which is what you hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng clone did and disappeared when exposed of this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk sore loser Hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody so jealous of me and started a mistress thread within minutes of me starting this thread. Yikes!
and not one but two threads woh see me happy so buay tahan the jealous sore loser @iamnobody started another thread that said got $500k in bank account also won’t be happy hahaha. That’s how narrow hearted and jealous losers indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan @UltimaOnline jealous sore losers I have proven myself repeatedly in my life that I am phoenix through and through okay? GPGT one okay? You lack of self awareness LOSER BULLY DOGS look in the mirror you are the dog chicken hookers sucking cock of your masters. Pui!
Ownself no capability and so cheap become dog HOOKER CHICKEN suck cock to make money be it suck pappy cock or suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and think others are chicken hookers LIKE THEMSELVES HAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan @UltimaOnline jealous sore losers I have proven myself repeatedly in my life that I am phoenix through and through okay? GPGT one okay? You lack of self awareness LOSER BULLY DOGS look in the mirror you are the dog chicken hookers sucking cock of your masters. Pui!
I rather be a peacock though and live easy life. Who want to be phoenix and get so much shit in life? Who want to play USA stocks for one year plus only to meet the worst stock market in a decade?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather be a peacock though and live easy life. Who want to be phoenix and get so much shit in life? Who want to play USA stocks for one year plus only to meet the worst stock market in a decade?
But want or don’t want to be, I am still a Phoenix that made the best of my fate okay? Chicken hooker that’s your @JohnTan @UltimaOnline @iamnobody cheap dog chicken hooker sugarbaby family. Pui!