• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why were the chees specifically weren't mentioned?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at their notice:

Date: 7 Feb 09, Saturday
Time: 2-6 pm
Venue: Aerides Room, Copthorne Orchid Hotel, 214 Dunearn Road
Admission: Free

We are honoured to have the following party and civil society leaders as panel speakers:

1. Desmond Lim, Secretary-General, Singapore Democratic Alliance
2. Ng Teck Siong, Chairman, Reform Party
3. Sin Kek Tong, Chariman, Singapore People’s Party
4. Sebastian Teo, President, National Solidarity Party
5. Gandhi Ambalam, Chairman, Singapore Democratic Party

Representing civil society are:

1. Chia Ti Lik, blogger and activist
2. Mohd Jufrie, activist and former election candidate
3. Ng E-jay, blogger and activist
4. Tan Kin Lian, blogger and financial activist
5. Seelan Palay, blogger and activist

we do not see them but then we saw them on that day. why then their names were left out? intentionally or something else?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

except for tkl, the rest were more like representing SDP but choose to list themselves otherwise. why again? if they stressed on honesty, they should give us HONESTY. plain and simple and no more disguises, trickery or hidden motives for heaven's sake!:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admired the "patriotic" speaker, mr chua for his frankness and straightforwardness. how many could be like him? or rather how many dare to be like him?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp in the hands of chee has never come to term what peasants really want. he only wants to divert peasants' mentality to his desire and what he himself wants and that is VENGENANCE against the famiLEES.

OPPOSITION -WHERE TO? forum except for tkl's positive and constructive peptalk, the rest were spiked with the same resentful prejudices that wallow without any merits of the goodness of the gov but excessivly hightlighted and exaggerated on the bad points.

NO GOV IN THE WORLD IS PERFECT. WE MUST LOOK AT THE OVERALL PICTURE OF OUR SOCIETY.

ask yourself: are u safer to live here than in any other country? example, would u rather prefer living in jb?

do we want a malaysian kind of gov or a taiwanese one? maybe an indian gov where the country is plagued by poverty?

this forum was totally wasted!!

instead of picking splinter from other's eye; they had thoroughly forgotten the log in their own eyes. the same negative mentality at looking at things. the same critical prejudiced mindset, just how are they going to improve themselves?

please remember: we are suppose to improve livelihood of peasants. if we cannot do that, please do not add into the problems.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at their notice:

We are honoured to have the following party and civil society leaders as panel speakers:

we do not see them but then we saw them on that day. why then their names were left out? intentionally or something else?

To be fair to them, I think that they really don't intend to speak when the speakers were first listed. However, there were two last-minute pullouts, so perhaps they have to be plugged in.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at their notice:

Dr Wong Wee Nam represent Sebastian Teo, President, National Solidarity Party

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
certain website purposely pinpointed the absence of representatives from the more orthodox political parties. it's not a casual remarks but one spiked with many discording intention.

why?

it's wise for those who excused themselves from attending this forum. as could be seen, nothing really constructive or positive could be derived from it other than a paps bashing session like a wolf crying to the moon.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could we recall to their last minute change to certain hawaiian party?

if sdp has the habit of changing plan the last minutes, how could supporters be really sure of them?

they might be targeting paps now but last minute wp could be substituted for it. wasn't that being posted in those "certain" websites?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to them, I think that they really don't intend to speak when the speakers were first listed. However, there were two last-minute pullouts, so perhaps they have to be plugged in.

but "they" are what sdp is all about. without them, maybe sdp could have won wards under chiam see tong's era.:(

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog itself a BIG problem!

please remember: we are suppose to improve livelihood of peasants. if we cannot do that, please do not add into the problems.

unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

take note fuckwit you're a unemployed parasite, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

see all your problems arsehole.

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi my dear..

I am surprise for someone who did not attend the forum, you even attempt to answer the clown..

I believe you attended other forums before to know the difference between panel of speakers / moderator / summarizing the event..

:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my dear..

I am surprise for someone who did not attend the forum, you even attempt to answer the clown..

I believe you attended other forums before to know the difference between panel of speakers / moderator / summarizing the event..

ah....so anyone who does not agree with SDP are now no more "paps running dogs." they are clowns. no wonder. it take a clown to know a clown. so we are indeed in a circus of clowns and jokers. nothing much ado but to public silly antics and entertainment.:biggrin:

for one who is so self-righteous and mock at others who dare to disagree with SDP, it's really contradictory when they boast about "free speech, human rights and democracy". just imagine if these bunch of people were to be put in power....it would be worst than the LEEgime!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my dear..

so whatever sdp puts up - the videoclips, the writeups, the self-admiration..etc are not suppose to be taken in is it?

we have to be there in person so that sdp's ideology could be absorbed thoroughly?

the loopholes in your FLIRT&DESTROY is getting so big that an mrt can even pass through it now. LOL!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot Bobdog can fuck back to his GAY forums!

here comes the SDP internet brigade.

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

fucktard what brigade?

don't like fuck back to your GAY forums lor.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
had i known the national traitor would be speaking there, i sure would love to ask him what was his real motive of whinning to president obama? if it's to get back on singapore, then his other mischiefs would be fully exposed. chee doesn't augur well for the welfare of singaporeans. he only wants badly his revenge against the lees. such psychopath is very dangerous and detrimental to the well-being of singapore.

everyone has better be aware about that. chee is a "mind Terrorist".

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog - protector of the LEEgime ... LOL

he only wants badly his revenge against the lees

your PAP prostitute masters must have increased your dog food allowance despite the crisis ... LOL