• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why this caught suicide bomber has metal plate on his kukujiao.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he wants his kukujiao to remain intact when he enjoys his 72 werjins in heaven. :laugh:

1.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because he wants his kukujiao to remain intact when he enjoys his 72 werjins in heaven. :laugh:

View attachment 191707

translated:

This Taliban suicide bomber was exposed and arrested before he was about to go to the factory to detonate his bomb. The Patan police found a bomb on his body and also found a steel plate covering his genitals.

When asked by the police about the purpose of this piece of steel, he replied: I try to protect my penis so that when I detonate a bomb, I won’t break it, and I won’t have any problems going to heaven to enjoy 72 virgins!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1400 years of islamic history, I believe millions of arab and middle-easterner soldiers had died for nothing for 72 virgins.

There are many good things Allah was and is able promise muslims in heaven, why allah specifically promises male muslims virgins? And Allah does not have similar promise for female muslims. I think ancient desert arabs can only get to see chio bu when they traveled to bagdad. Bros, share your thought please.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pedophile warlord cult member doing pedophile warlord cult things. :wink:

This is a true and faithful Muslim. To use the volcano analogy, this type is an active volcano. The peaceful 'moderate' kumbaya types are dormant volcanoes. Eruption chance might be low, but it is not zero. :cool:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pedophile warlord cult member doing pedophile warlord cult things. :wink:

This is a true and faithful Muslim. To use the volcano analogy, this type is an active volcano. The peaceful 'moderate' kumbaya types are dormant volcanoes. Eruption chance might be low, but it is not zero. :cool:

This type is low level daft muslims being manipulated by the high level muslims using Quran verses and hadith. The hamas leaders residing in Qatar are the high level muslims. The caliphs are high level muslims.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chastity belt

Chastity belt, For HIM version.

@k1976 You like to huat, I just found you an opportunity to huat BIG. Bid for a stall at geylang serai bazaar during the hari raya season to sell kukujiao guards. You business sure good, they must take care of their kukujiao to claim 72 virgins in heaven.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear 金妈妈, got so many werjins in heaven to serve all these suicide bombers meh ?

Promise of virgins in heaven is similar to modern days over promising sale talk that never materialized. Those women that finally died as virgins are mostly leftover spinsters or a few that died at young age. I will not fcuk any girl (virgin or not) under 16. In the islamic heaven, there is no morality, so is ok to fuck a 3 years old virgin.

I would prefer to have virgins on earth but NO NO in any heaven.