• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why no more news about 18TBTs court case?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time we heard was chiatilik pleaded guilty. for his stubborn but foolish defiance he was fined extra $400. then we read about how SDP fornicated him to be "patriotism at the highest level". ('cuse me while my toes giggle...buahahahaha....!!)

next we saw blogging by desperate lamei lamenting how lonely she was getting on and thanked many unrelated clowns except her own husband, parents or family.

then, it was all SILENT......

so what's happening to the rest of the remaining clowns? i believe only 13 dimwits were left. inevitably, all would end up PG, pay fines or go to jail.

and chee would once again praise and massage them: PATRIOTISM AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

what a joke!:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiao cheebye leetahbar, you are the star joker........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP posted alot about world's problem but when come to their own, they rather keep themselves mum. strange isn't it?

maybe that's what good they are for - deploying their SDP IB to continue to spam to distract the attention.

shall SDP or chee ever learn their lesson that THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW? i doubt so after hearing such childish remark from chiatilik that "it wasn't the last of him" (to attend court, perhaps).

they political path that these clowns took is very disturbing and full of peeves. they are not contributing anything constructively. rather they are seeking to destroy credibility of singapore as a whole and embarrass the country to the world.

it's strange. i can't rationalise what good does that do to them or to every singaporeans. it's obviously a hidden ploy under the undies of chee that he must ve been instigated by "foreign factors" to bring down n fix singapore.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP posted alot about world's problem but when come to their own, they rather keep themselves mum. strange isn't it?

maybe that's what good they are for - deploying their SDP IB to continue to spam to distract the attention.

shall SDP or chee ever learn their lesson that THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW? i doubt so after hearing such childish remark from chiatilik that "it wasn't the last of him" (to attend court, perhaps).

they political path that these clowns took is very disturbing and full of peeves. they are not contributing anything constructively. rather they are seeking to destroy credibility of singapore as a whole and embarrass the country to the world.

it's strange. i can't rationalise what good does that do to them or to every singaporeans. it's obviously a hidden ploy under the undies of chee that he must ve been instigated by "foreign factors" to bring down n fix singapore.

Fucking lau hiao cheebye who don't even know proper English wants to talk politics. What lanjiao to you know except to suck it and get fucked in your herpes ringed arse hole? Why don't you stick to doing what you do best.......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
here we are curious about the brave but dumb TBTs and from the way SDP IB r spamming, the answer is quite obvious.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
here we are curious about the brave but dumb TBTs and from the way SDP IB r spamming, the answer is quite obvious.:rolleyes:

lau hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar, this is how obvious you are...lol.....lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the TBT case is such a outstanding accomplishment for the SDP. it's surprising that in their website, they are not keeping their "supporters" updated. maybe someone should initiate some donation b4 they would reveal more of the outcome.:rolleyes:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BOB Sim Kheng Hwee: CUT THE FUCKING CRAP AND answer the Elsie issue:

1. Why u leech on Elsie?

2. Why u unemployed, whole life surf internet?

3. Why u take money meant for your parents?

4. Why don't u find a job?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp now brags about little indian boy seelan being investigated for some super boring film about chee soon juan. Craps!! their arrogance has grown so thick!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, someone had already stripped red t-shirt, pleaded guilty in a haste and continues to write prejudices without basis and boasting to be some YISHUN terror while hiding in BISHAN actually.....no wonder it's "patriotism at the highest level!".:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR would rather spend more time meditating in temple than witnessing bo liaoness from SDP clowns fr chee's personal fleas circus.:biggrin:

only the pirated copy from the mastershapeshifter snake loves using the butt from the original to smear shits not only on himself but prove to us what SDP IB has the nasty and deplorable ability to do here.

just imagine what they can really do in the real world. yep! u ve seen it! it's back to the court for then and later head for the big longkang!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

goalofbitch.jpg

How do I, hiao cheebye leetahbar look?.........lol..............lol