• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Joesthetics died at the age of 30?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

@chrisk8376

2 months ago (edited)
I have 3 friends who got the shot. One just had one shot, I talked to him and he never went back. He is fine. The second got all the shots and seems to always be sick with C19 every other month or so, has no energy and seems to always be stressed out. The third is dead. It took 2 years, 25 months exactly to eliminate him, and the whole time his symptoms were being treated by more drugs. They made $$$ off his suffering and death. It is real people and it's very sad. When a high profile person passes they will avoid all such discussion and blame it on something else entirely. In Joe's case PEDs. I believe this interview exposed the truth.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

@surgerystudio7654

3 months ago
I’ve seen these particles myself under the microscope. Anyone can get an inexpensive microscope off Amazon, get a tiny bit of blood from your finger and take a look. Those who’ve been vaccinated have these things on their blood. Those who haven’t, don’t. Also better screen record this video to save for later cause it’s gonna get deleted once it starts to go viral. They always delete the evidence of their guilt.

Lovers of malls and restaurants, go and get a microscope and see your own blood, let us know what is inside.