• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why everywhere got retrenchment but pap mps.no retrenchment ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
iron rice bowl for these blood suckers. i think after cny, my company also plan cut in perm.staff and contract staff. now i must be more siao on to keep my job....fuck pap:FU:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are stupid, politicians supposed to work for the people but in Singapore the people work for the politicians and willingly let them impose high taxes
The same shit is happening in USA and Canada right now

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,cos many buy EC condos Cars,so scared till lan pa drop,this si wat papaigs want ,sinkies full of these which actually all cannot afford,they took their money n at the same time all keepquiet,lol

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when they fuck up completely nothing will happen to them. We have the low class coolie gene Sinkies in hdb to thank for this.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news .. hopefully every locals lose their jobs soon & never find another job again for a long long time :smile:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
iron rice bowl for these blood suckers. i think after cny, my company also plan cut in perm.staff and contract staff. now i must be more siao on to keep my job....fuck pap:FU:
y u always blame n f pap...when the problem is with ur company (lady boss) n you ?? :geek:

Last edited: