• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why did lamei and her 20 sdppie supporters of RP absent?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Slander of Edmund Ng

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stud
Mr Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform party, has been wrongfully accuse of being the nicks in this forum.

Someone is out to slander him, dat much is clear.

For your info, I attend RP open house, the people there r very nice and friendly. I also saw Edmund before, he is a good chap, sincere. I believe Edmund is not responsible for the various nonsense posted here.

Whoever slander Edmund is nothing but a LITERATE IDIOT!

did my pet snake with short legs and nerdy botak head slither into that meeting? ok! i got the answer: he won't dare too.

did the "20+" sddpies who claim to be RP supporters present themselves there?
ok! got it! NO! of course! with the nerd's scheme exposed, how daring could they continue to be claiming that once more.

did lamei who are trying to suck up to KJ present herself there?
ok! definitely no. her flirt&destroy tactic is powerless against RP boss, KJ.

LOL!! and ng teck siong was definitely missing too. why huh?
:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the answer is very simple and straightforward.

their plan to infiltrate into RP was foiled and hence, they were too ashamed to be present in their RP MEETING which was recently held.

and u thought they were really "caring". if u observe diligently, it's actually "meddlesome" and trying to rob some of the RP members over to SDP for which they succeeded stealing about 5 RP members to jump ship.:(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was a lucky thing that lamei is nothing close to ALI BABA & THE 40 THIEVES. she only got 20. if she got 40, then RP might be in deep deep shits with lots of discords sown, instigated and exploited. yep! just like the good ol' days when she was undercovering in WP.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
expected! the SDP IB doesn't have a reason to explain itself which means their so called "support" flirted in RP FACEBOOK was nothing but FAKERY!!

:oIo:

nasty clones shall always be cowards and losers just like what some opp political leader quoted. with these bunch of imbeciles running wildly, the opp parties forces against the PAPS could be adversely affected.

time to cull the nasty clones? hmmm...maybe we should rid the mastershapeshifter of such clones instead.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we do not see lamei's ratty face in the 14 sdp cec group picture. how she can kpkb in that sdp's clip huh?

sdp so desperate to put a 38 yo laukuaybu troll as their postergirl is it?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
we do not see lamei's ratty face in the 14 sdp cec group picture. how she can kpkb in that sdp's clip huh?

sdp so desperate to put a 38 yo laukuaybu troll as their postergirl is it?

And your point is? Even if you want to hit someone, don't end up with turd on your face for God's sake!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
And your point is? Even if you want to hit someone, don't end up with turd on your face for God's sake!

i ask a very simple direct question: IS SHE A SDP CEC MEMBER? if she's not, why does sdp allow her to speak on their behalf? that means anyone also can speak is it?

if she is, then why isn't her pic inside the CEC group picture? c'mon, SDP u guys are always bragging about TRANSPARENCY - so where's this simple "transparency"?

like that also u people angry. sure or not? so childish one?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye kia bob sim, dun hate la mei just bcos dun allow u to suck his cock:eek::eek::eek:
nonobadgay.gif

i think she's busier with others. what's your queue number by the way?:biggrin:

and thanks for revealing that la mei has a "cock". u mean cock as in prick or cock as old motherhen loaded with testerone in LAUKUAYBU?:biggrin: