• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who runs the world???

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've always been told who really runs this planet and when it eventually comes out most won't handle it well. I was told/shown information years ago in my "grocery store incident" shall I say about these creatures and 10 years later it's becoming more and more apparent.
1f98e.png
1f409.png
1f40d.png

Make sure to watch till the end...
1f609.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After other races exterminate one snother in order to dominate, malays will come out if this unscathed. The masters of Wu Wei!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHO RUNS THE WORLD?

Satan
aka Lucifer aka Lion aka the devil took Jesus up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them (Matthew 4:8) And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. (Matthew 4:9)

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. (Luke 4:5). Luke writes into a high mountain. This must be the Mount of Olives. Mt. Olives is the spot connected with the Christ's return for the judgement of nations at Armageddon

Satan is now the pseudo-ruler of the world (Jn. 12:31; 2Cor. 4:4; Rev. 13:2,7; Eph. 2:1-3), but it is not true that he can give it to anyone he wants to, for this is God's power only (Dan. 2:20-22; 4:17,25,32-36; 5:23-31). But Satan is trying to deceive anyone as he steals the glory of God in deception.

✿ Q: Who is Satan?
Jews and Muslims regard Jesus' role was only 33.5 years in the earthly ministry. That was terribly wrong. Before he reincarnated into this world, He had a great office who is co-equal to God Almighty and the Spirit. All the three are co-eternal. They have no beginning and no end. Satan was created by Christ along with other principalities and powers in heaven and earth (Job 38:4-7 Ezek. 28:11-17 Col. 1:15-18). All angels of God were created millions of years ago. Only Mankind was created about 6000 years ago only.

✿ Q: Did Jesus worship devil to gain the stats or governments of the world?
No.
Jesus is God to Satan himself after all he was created by Him. Christ is the Creator and so he knows everything about him. Jesus said unto him, "Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:8) implying He is his God, and he should have worshipped Him instead.

I also came across the similar temptation from devil, and he asked me to take EVERYTHING in the whole world and I answered him the same thing. Get behind me Satan implying my spiritual authority over as he supposed to obey me. \

Then who runs the world?
Obviously, satan rebelled against God and the authority God, but giving the world governments to all those who disobey Gpd. In 2014 every PM and President all over the world were Gays or leading a LGBTQ+l lifestyle. Please see the next section for the more specific details as i have substantiated the truths

ᎢᎻᎬ ᎷᎪᎢᎡᏆX
Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When I was a youth, i investigated privately a computer hacker team of 4 members syndicate from Singapore allegedly have connections to a forbidding underworld, I discovered the shocking truth--the life i know is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. I am in war with legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Rothschild and his allies in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity.

ᏞᏆᏚᎢ ᎾF ᎷY ᎡᎬᏴᎬᏞ ᏔᎪᎡᎡᏆᎾᎡᏚ: ‘

Most elite and High-level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the WORLD ORDERS are as follows:

Rothschild and family (Richest and the head of ALL secret services)
❷ The Royal Family of England under Queen Elizabeth II (Head of Church of England) who was alive then and now Charles
Pope Francis (Head of Catholicism)
❹ The Politicians and state leaders of all major industrial countries G7 namely (Previously G8 with Putin but Putin is no longer in the list)
① Canada
② France
③ Germany
④ Italy
⑤ Japan
⑥ UK And Leaders of Europe Union
⑦ USA & Secret Services agents
❺ The United Nations (UN)
❻ Israel and Government and its secret services
❼ Rothschild’s decision-making nerve centers are in London, Basel, Switzerland and NATO, Brussels and his 12 other royal families including Saud of Saudi Arabia
❽ World Health Organization (WHO) and pharmaceutical cartels
❾ Super-rich organization which controls the mainstream media, workforce, education system, companies, banks, energy supplies, and governments-controlled Rothschild families and his allies including WTO, exchanges and the Council on Foreign relations.
➓ False priests from Christianity - Rick Warren, Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen, Rein-hard Bonnke, T.D. Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, John Hagee, Oral Roberts, Richard Roberts etc ,

These are the main players and considered the MOST ELITE FOLKS on earth. Please note that Singapore or China or India are NOT included in the Rothschild's private parties where Jeffrey Epstein kidnapped kids were raped and murdered in satanic rituals for blood drinking session. Trump is against this.

After such rituals are completed, USA hosted STATE DINNER AT WHITE HOUSE WHERE GAY STATE LEADERS WERE INVITED
These folks are secondary leaders. Please watch the video that the US GAY PRESISENT hosted a dinner where PM Lee and HO Ching also were invited. This is when LHL must have seen the power of Gays. Gays rule the world with the influence of Satan and may have perceived idea to repeal 377A to gain the world popularity like Obama.

More to come as Gays lost the credibility to live

Moses
Power of Attorney for Jesus Christ

All the individuals above had a

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see Ho Ching and LHL in the dinner??

This dinner emboldened Ho Ching to influence her gay husband to repeal 377A

179675422_214243076804470_4140327755676161958_n.jpeg

180066848_1164020330705119_2316335701622568535_n.jpeg

Note that even Ho Ching's article, she had a black girl picture and said African firls facing intolerance from elders.
This is how Obama use the black as victims of hate crimes and everyone to respect back GAYS and to slepp with BLACK is the agenda

CECA is the silent mobilizers as they are all part of the SOCIAL MEDIA such as Twitter, Google. apple, Facebook to promote LGBTQ especially Black influence all over the world.

GAY BLACKS ARE indeed CELEBRARTED ALL OVER THE WORLD

Ho Ching is ignorant that all gays lost the credibly to live and she does not have to raise flags to shout out black lives matter.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAY PRIDE PM RALLIES TO REPEAL SECTION 377A

Please note the boys and men who cheered for such PRIDE will not be able to live with us as they will depart together with the Satan.
Everyone in SG or anywhere in the world can do anything they want considering they do not have much time left.