• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which hotel in BKK will u recommend?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
monster many donkey years no go to bkk, prbly been missing out all the latest fun...last time ex-company got biz there so practically go up there at least once a month for a week or so. used to bonk on company accounts also, especially when go fish bowl joint ask "captain" issue me receipt and submit for claim...hehehe all in thai company account clerk oso dun understand a word, just tell her "entertainment" expense...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If I recalled, fishbowl joints gave receipts showing cafe or retaurants.. very discreet :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry TS, for digressing with temptations. Hope you got hotel fixed...
monster many donkey years no go to bkk, ..used to bonk on company accounts also, especially when go fish bowl joint ....hehehe all in thai company account clerk oso dun understand a word, just tell her "entertainment" expense...
Monster bill, go unoticed?:p
pia said:
..fishbowl joints gave receipts showing cafe or retaurants.. very discreet
On things receipts, some staff tried to pass on receipts from (high end) ktv.. code was "peanuts". More expensive than btl.. guess it's euphemism for PRO's time:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monster bill, go unoticed?:p
On things receipts, some staff tried to pass on receipts from (high end) ktv.. code was "peanuts". More expensive than btl.. guess it's euphemism for PRO's time:p
no problem each time submit claim no question ask...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ferragamo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi JW,

I am member of piority club, but i don't really just look out for the intercon/holiday inn chain hotels

more important to me is the location

and for BKK, intercon & holiday inn has the perfect location