• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to stay in Beijing? New World Beijing Hotel or Jen Beijing?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
218599410.jpg

97709390.jpg

adaliedn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Jen Beijing better. I think that if I had the opportunity to stay in one of these hotels, I would choose the second one. it's good that you reminded me and I contacted mammoth mountain customer service to reserve a room for myself. This is my favorite hotel in the city where I come for work.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not try AirBnB in Tiongland? Just refrain from fucking in their hotel rooms, they are filled with surveillance cameras. They will blackmail you if necessary.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just managed to get the super rare tickets to the flag raising ceremony at Tiananmen Square!

Time to goose march there at 6am and salute the motherland flag!